Chevy Tahoe Custom Hoods
In the last few decades the cars have become a part of everyday routine for us. You can’t imagine the streets of your hometown without intense traffic, can you? We expect the motorists to act according to a stable and safe pattern. We often forget that the tons of metal rolling down the streets is dangerous. But when the speedometer shows 40 miles an hour, the vehicle covers over a dozen meters every second. If the driver makes a mistake, the consequences can be terrifying. So, take care of your safety with a carbon fiber hood.
The range of the Chevy Tahoe custom hoods found at CARiD.com includes a number of solutions that can also serve aesthetic purposes. Installing a stainless steel hood is one of the most affordable ways to enhance your Chevy Tahoe’s exterior. The fiberglass hood’s advantage is its flexibility. The quality and permanency of the aftermarket hoods is a matter of concern for us. That’s why we provide our customers with the most reliable accessories produced by the top brands - Carbon Creations, Xenon, Duraflex, etc. Every hood you see in our catalog will fit precisely in place of the OEM solution. So, grab the solution you like and mount it with your own hands – no advanced skills or tools are required to perform the upgrade.
- VIS Racing® - OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $905.86$905.86
- Lund® - Hood ScoopStarting at: $74.38$74.38
- Duraflex® - Ram Air HoodStarting at: $279.00$279.00
- AVS® - Hood ScoopStarting at: $88.69$88.69
- Duraflex® - Cowl HoodStarting at: $279.00$279.00
- Lund® - Large Hood ScoopStarting at: $80.26$80.26
- AVS® - Large Hood ScoopStarting at: $106.75$106.75
- Street Scene® - Steel Cowl Induction Style HoodStarting at: $335.16$335.16
- SEIBON® - Hood/Trunk PropStarting at: $84.15$84.15
- Duraflex® - Type 1 Ram Air ScoopStarting at: $119.00$119.00
Base • LS • LT • Limited • Z71 • LTZ • Hybrid • PPV • SSV