Chevy Tahoe Performance Exhaust Systems
Big and powerful, the Chevrolet Tahoe has consistently maintained a loyal followership over the years. The SUV feel one gets from the Chevy Tahoe brings nothing short of pride to the owner, but a little extra horsepower is something you, as a proud owner, would benefit from. You can easily increase your Tahoe’s horsepower by installing an aftermarket Chevy Tahoe Exhaust System. Typically, the car comes with a stock (factory) exhaust system that is small in diameter. Given the huge demand on the Tahoe’s engine, a larger exhaust system would not only enable the engine to produce more horsepower, it would also enable the SUV’s motor to run more smoothly and efficiently. This is where the high quality Chevy Tahoe Exhaust System available at the shop comes in. Designed for both V6 and V8 Chevy Tahoe models, the exhaust system comes in different configurations to suit different Tahoe models, and can fit models manufactured as far back as 1996.
The Chevy Tahoe Exhaust System is made from high performance, corrosion-free stainless steel tubing, guaranteed to give you years of service. Additionally, it is shaped in a way that allows maximum exhaust flow. As a result, more air passes through the system, generating more power from the engine. Replacing your factory exhaust pipe with one of these exhaust systems has the potential to increase your Chevy Tahoe’s performance by close to 20%. And of course the exhaust system wouldn’t be all that without its trademark sound. You will love the throaty hum your ride gives, courtesy of the new Chevy Tahoe Exhaust System. So there you go: a three-in-one boost for your Chevy Tahoe when you buy any of the available Tahoe exhaust systems. You can easily install the exhaust system on your own or have it fixed for you at the body shop. And remember, you get the exhaust fully configured to fit your Tahoe model.
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...
$24.99from $19.99 - $1,754.99# 229
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.
$523.59from $418.87 - $1,338.99# 231
- Gibson® Performance HeaderPerformance Header by Gibson®. Let your engine breathe and gain power and performance with Gibson Performance Headers. These headers will flow much more exhaust than your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds. The increased exhaust...
$381.14from $304.91 - $568.07# 795
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...
$473.59from $378.87 - $3,904.65# 598
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...
$594.61from $475.69 - $1,111.00# 847
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...
$103.38from $82.70 - $1,748.68# 839
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...
$243.49from $194.79 - $1,048.36# 25
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give...
$489.56from $391.65 - $3,466.09# 593
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....
$70.33from $56.26 - $943.42# 44
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...
$70.33from $56.26 - $943.42# 838
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for...
$281.25from $225.00 - $2,995.00# 109
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...
$81.48from $65.18 - $349.07# 7124
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system....
$122.06from $97.65 - $600.11# 4394
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel MufflerUltra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel Muffler by DynoMax®. This muffler packs straight-through design for unrestricted exhaust flow and a dyno-proven increase in power inside a polished stainless steel shell that delivers a show...
$83.49from $66.79 - $344.49# 4402
- Diamond Eye® MufflerUniversal Muffler (570050) by Diamond Eye Performance®. Performance Perforated Packed Muffler; 5 in. Inlet/Outlet; Center/Center; 27 in. Length; 409 Stainless Steel. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the...
- Centric® C-Tek™ Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotorfrom $43.44 - $63.44# 18813814
- COMP Cams® Camshaftfrom $132.41 - $273.42# 14593753
- Walker® Tail Pipefrom $60.15 - $61.28# 18154796
The headers came really quickly. Once I got them, I installed them. They came with everything: gaskets, nuts, bolts, etc... Very easy installation. But for the driver's side, you'll need to use a lift because the old one needs to be taken out from the bottom and the new one put in through the bottom. But other than that, everything was really easy and simple. Great product, and I felt the difference right away.
- Popular Tahoe Part Numbers
- Flowmaster® 17166 - Force II™ Aluminized Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Side Exit)
- Flowmaster® 817344 - Force II™ Stainless Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Side Exit)
- Flowmaster® 17344 - Force II™ Aluminized Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Side Exit)
- Flowmaster® 53072 - 70 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Big Block Muffler (Mild Sound, 3" Center Inlet / 3" Offset Outlet)
- Flowmaster® 853057 - Super 50 Series Delta Flow™ (SUV) Stainless Steel Performance Muffler (Mild Sound, 3" Center Inlet / 3" Offset Outlet)
- Flowmaster® 53057 - Super 50 Series Delta Flow™ (SUV) Aluminized Steel Performance Muffler (Mild Sound, 3" Center Inlet / 3" Offset Outlet)
- Gibson® 5560 - Split Rear™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Straight Out The Back Exit (Aggressive Throaty Sound)
- Gibson® 65560 - Split Rear™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Straight Out The Back Exit (Aggressive Throaty Sound)
- Dorman® 674-470 - Driver Side Exhaust Manifold
- Chevy Tahoe Models
- Tahoe Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tahoe Hybrid Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tahoe LS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tahoe LT Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tahoe LTZ Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tahoe Limited Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tahoe PPV Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tahoe SSV Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tahoe Z71 Performance Exhaust Systems