Suburban Brakes, Pads, Rotors
The size of the Suburban means that you never have to worry about fitting everything in and it’s comfortable enough to ensure that you get to where you’re going in a good mood. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you need to make sure that it’s running at its best and you’ve come to the right place because we have all the performance upgrades you need. Our Chevy Suburban custom brakes, pads and rotors are an important starting point and they prove that you can get big benefits without the big price tags!
Your braking system is obviously important because it determines how well you stop but it can also be important to your budget because aftermarket systems often have lower maintenance costs. We have everything you need to get the braking power you’re looking for whether that’s something that will stop a highly upgraded beast or you’re just looking for something that stops you better than standard brakes and costs you less in the future. We also stock some of the most trusted brands in the industry like EBC, Brembo and Hawk so you know you’re getting quality!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 1 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake PadsStarting at: $114.26$114.26
- BAER® - AlumaSport Series Brake SystemStarting at: $1,295.00$1,295.00
- Wilwood® - W4A 4-Pistons Rear Caliper Starting at: $452.71$452.71
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $46.20$46.20
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $4,536.00$4,536.00
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $128.26$128.26
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Extreme Truck and Tow Front Brake KitStarting at: $258.03$258.03
- HAWK® - Light Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $86.10$86.10
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $46.59$46.59
- BAER® - Extreme Brake SystemStarting at: $3,195.00$3,195.00
"I installed Extreme Truck and Tow Brake Kit on my Suburban 1500 2002. I tow a close trailer every day and GM and Jobber brakes usually shake after 1 or 2 months. With your brake, there very efficient and good look. Thanks CARiD. Eric"