Chevy Sonic Performance Air Intake Systems
The Chevy Sonic is designed to get you around in comfort while providing you with great handling and enough power to be fun. Because it’s a small car it does this with great mileage which saves you money every time you refuel. However, what a lot of people don’t know is that you can buy a small, cost effective upgrade that will save you even more money when you refuel. That upgrade is the aftermarket air intake which will replace your standard one after a quick install.
The standard air intake restricts the amount of air getting into your engine which means that your engine isn’t doing quite as well as it could be. An aftermarket air intake will allow more air to get through while using the same or better filtration technologies to prevent any damaging airborne particles from getting in. You can purchase a cleaning kit with your new intake so that you know it’s working at its best with only a small amount of occasional maintenance which will make your small investment even more worthwhile!
- # 18804435
- # 34586131
This intake looks very good with my sonic. It was very easy to install. After installing it there's noticeable power, mpg and torque gain. I highly recommend!
- Popular Sonic Part Numbers
- Injen® SP7035BLK - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (1.8L, Black)
- Injen® SP7036BLK - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (1.4L, Black)
- Injen® SP7036P - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (1.4L, Polished)
- K&N® 69-4525TS - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake Kit (Silver)
- K&N® 69-4524TS - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake Kit (Silver)
- Chevy Sonic Models
- Sonic LS Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sonic LT Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sonic LTZ Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sonic RS Performance Air Intake Systems