- (5)Transmission AssembliesChevy Silverado
- (120)Clutch KitsChevy Silverado
- (52)FlywheelsChevy Silverado
- Torque ConverterChevy Silverado
- (2)FlexplateChevy Silverado
- Rebuild KitsChevy Silverado
- Seals & GasketsChevy Silverado
- (1)Oil PumpChevy Silverado
- (6)Oil CoolersChevy Silverado
- Valve BodyChevy Silverado
- (1)BearingsChevy Silverado
- Transmission FiltersChevy Silverado
- (6)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapChevy Silverado
- Clutch LinkagesChevy Silverado
- AT Bands & ClutchesChevy Silverado
- (133)Transmission MountsChevy Silverado
- (345)Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsChevy Silverado
- (20)Transmission ShiftersChevy Silverado
- (2)Clutch PedalsChevy Silverado
The Chevy Silverado, constructed to replace the Chevy C/K, is a full-size pickup truck, one of the most outstanding General Motors products within the segment. Introduced in 1999, the automobile offered three generations, lots of trim versions, and even a military variant. Truly a full-size vehicle, it however managed to eliminate all possible imperfections of a large pickup – it is still maneuverable, easy to drive and to park, exceptionally fast, durable, and reliable, has a unique interior as well as exterior style. It won a great amount of awards from various magazines and associations. The Silverado also starred in “Kill Bill” movie, which brought it additional fame.
Here you’ll find a large choice of Chevy Silverado transmission parts, which are available for the Silverado of any model year starting from 1999. All components are structured by the model year of your vehicle, category, brand, and price, so that you could quickly find what exactly your Silverado requires. All products are durable, reliable, and built from high-quality materials. Among our suppliers are the most experienced and reputable aftermarket brands – ATP, Delphi, B&M, Crown, Fel-Pro, Hayden Timken, Fram, Dorman, and others.
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...$67.36 - $1,424.49
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks, cables,...$80.46 - $2,643.44
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$40.35 - $1,850.93
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$40.35 - $1,850.93
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks, cables,...$29.78 - $618.31
- Sachs® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels,...$40.01 - $1,789.50
- LuK® RepSet Clutch KitRepSet Clutch Kit by LuK. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to perfectly...$63.50 - $954.91
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...$67.14 - $1,754.43
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...$51.85 - $514.29
- Sachs® FlywheelFlywheel by Sachs. All flywheels are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards. SACHS offers a full range of application coverage for the most popular domestics and import vehicles. Look-up is made easy with NFW (New Flywheel)...$44.04 - $1,111.04
- EXEDY® FlywheelFlywheel by Exedy. Exedy GlobalParts (Formally Daikin Clutch USA) Flywheels are top of the line, brand new OEM Flywheels, build specifically for your vehicle. Trust your vehicle to nothing but the best with Exedy OEM Flywheels.$65.36 - $1,416.35
- LuK® FlywheelFlywheel by LuK. LuK conventional flywheels are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and improve clutch performance. All new never remanufactured every flywheel component is engineered and built to original-equipment...$43.56 - $177.44
- RhinoPac® Clutch Kit with FlywheelClutch Kit with Flywheel by RhinoPac. When OE specs arent good enough, upgrade to a RhinoPac SR series high-performance clutch. It features increased strength and clamping power and long life no matter the RPM or temperature....$251.65 - $1,100.32
- EXEDY® OEM Clutch DiscOEM Clutch Disc by EXEDY.$22.97 - $375.92
- ATP® FlexplateFlexplate by ATP. When reliability and OE performance is a must, turn to this ATP product designed to provide a precise fit, OE quality, and function. Made of premium quality materials, it will easily restore your transmission...$11.97 - $145.73
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.