Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your Chevy Impala. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. Chevy Impala performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- Superchips® Flashpaq F5 Series Performance TunerFlashpaq F5 Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. Introducing the all-new Flashpaq F5 performance tuner from Superchips. With it’s new, easy-to-use graphic interface, high-resolution color screen, scan features, and tuning...Extremely compact hand-held size adds maximum convenienceConnects to any OBD II vehicle diagnostic system to increase horsepower and torque for maximum track, towing, or off-road performance$369.95
- Hypertech® Max Energy ProgrammerMax Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy Programmer is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications...Gasoline and diesel engine specificRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$299.00
- Hypertech® Max Energy TunerMax Energy Tuner by Hypertech®. The Max Energy tuner is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications geared for...$299.00
- DiabloSport® Trinity ProgrammerTrinity Programmer by DiabloSport®. This hi-res color screen programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The screen displays a wealth of vehicle gauge info, and lets...Windshield suction cup mounting bracket includedFeatures performance enhancing levels custom tuned for Economy, Performance, Towing, and Extreme Performance for modified vehicles$24.99 - $599.95
- DiabloSport® InTune I2 ProgrammerInTune I2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. If you’ve ever wished you could buy a performance upgrade that makes your throttle more responsive, optimizes your transmission shift patterns, or even adds some bottom-end horsepower,...All New “Easy Tune” mode for simple tune installationAdds horsepower and torque while increasing fuel mileage$399.95
- JET® Dynamic Spectrum TunerDesigned for the performance enthusiast who wants total control of their vehicle's programming, the JET Dynamic Spectrum Tuner is a powerful tuning package. JET’s DST software provides you with the tools needed for precise...Fuel parameters including power enrichment and volumetric efficiencyIgnition tables including spark advance versus load, knock retard and more$399.99 - $524.99
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- JET® Power Control ModulePower Control Module by JET®. JET Performance Products’ tuning module gives your primary driver the boost it needs to perform better, tow better, do 0-60 faster and still keep it a bit cheaper at the pump using lower-grade fuels....Add Up To 25 HorsepowerPlug-In Installation$242.96 - $250.46
- Hypertech® Power ChipPower Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips in 1981-1995 GM vehicles. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that controls the engine’s air/fuel ratio and spark...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$117.20 - $217.48
- JET® Computer ChipComputer Chip by JET®. Performance chips/modules from JET will improve the performance of your car or truck with very little work. Perfect for vehicles with little or no modifications, they're programmed for power increases under...Offers The Most Horsepower AvailableProvides Exclusive Full Range DST Programming$121.49 - $299.96
- Hypertech® Power Programmer IIIPower Programmer III by Hypertech®. Now owners of late model vehicles can finally enjoy the excitement of dyno developed, track tested Hypertech power tuning. Simply plugs into your vehicle's under-dash diagnostic plug. Adjust rpm...Shift Firmness Yes/NoShift Point Adjustment 1-2 shiftp. -6 to +6 MPH, 2-3 shiftp. -12 to +12 MPH, 3-4 shiftp. -18 to +18 MPH,$343.94 - $363.60
- B&M® ShiftPlus™ Electronic Shift ImproverShiftPlus™ Electronic Shift Improver by B&M®. It simply recalibrates your transmission's hydraulic system electronically. The ShiftPlus shift firmness not only makes driving more pleasurable, but slippage and heat are reduced,...Installs in minutesReduces slippage and heat$46.05 - $46.71
- Hypertech® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by Hypertech®. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific function if your Max...Designed for any OBD II compatible gasoline or diesel powered vehiclePrograms vehicle ECU to correctly calculate and display speedometer and odometer readings when non-stock size tires are equipped on vehicle$229.00 - $311.39
- Superchips® Flashpaq F5 Series Performance TunerChevy Impala 2006, Flashpaq F5 Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. HP Gain 14.9, TQ Gain 13.8. Professionally designed using state-of-the-art techology, this programmer also has a host of innovative features listed below....High-definition, 2.8" color screenRedesigned graphic interface for improved user experience$369.95
- Hypertech® Max Energy ProgrammerChevy Impala 2004, Max Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this programmer also offers a host of innovative features listed below. Rev Limiter adjustment. Transmission Shift Points adjustment....Designed specifically for gasoline enginesRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$299.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
- Centric® Fleet Performance Organic Brake Pads$38.30 - $43.36
- Comp Cams® High Energy™ Engine Camshaft and Lifter Kit$186.45 - $208.58
- Walker® SoundFX™ Aluminized Steel Oval Direct-Fit Muffler$40.58 - $41.20