The Chevy Cruze has a sharp styling design and roomy interior. Most owners state that it has a great ride quality and reasonable handling. To increase your Chevy’s utility level, hook up a trailer hitch. This will enhance its cargo capacity. All vehicles have a specific towing capacity. You can be sure that you will find one that specifically matches your vehicle. CARiD stocks trailer hitches from the most reliable manufacturers. They are designed by professional designers and made using premium materials to ensure top quality. Brands on offer at CARiD include Curt, Draw-Tite, Reese, and Hidden Hitch among many others. These brands have a reputation for top quality products. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in quality and workmanship. There is a high probability that your trailer hitch will outlive your vehicle. CARiD also stocks accessories that aid in the successful installation of your product. These include electrical connectors, appropriate receiver mounts and hitch cloths among many others.
Chevy Cruze trailer hitches are easy to install. They are designed to fit specific years and trims. You only need to bolt the equipment to your vehicle, which takes no more than half an hour to do. Furthermore, manufacturers provide the hardware kit plus an instruction manual to help you enjoy an easy installation. Some, however, require drilling to attach the hitch to your vehicle. These include 5th wheel and gooseneck trailer hitches, which are popular with heavy trailers. These hitches come with a template to guide you in placing the required holes. Weight distribution Cruze trailer hitches will help stabilize your vehicle as you drive. They are equipped with a spring back, which transfers some of the tongue weight onto the front axle. CARiD’s high quality hitches provide superb service, giving you peace of mind and allowing you to concentrate on safe driving.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 47 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Chevrolet Bowtie Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Gold BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Oval LED Hitch Cover with Brake Light Chevy LogoStarting at: $37.33$37.33
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $157.60$157.60
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $157.60$157.60
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $137.19$137.19
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Style Black Hitch Cover with Gold BowtieStarting at: $59.71$59.71
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
"Easy job to hook up. All these decades of cutting and soldering are over."
"The hitch and wiring harness worked perfectly... Thanks for the speedy delivery."
"This product is very durable and nice in appearance. Only thing is that I wish it came with a pin that locks with a key."
"Works great, shipping was fast."
"This spring step is very nice looking and durable. I would use Truck Covers again. Price could be better though."