Chevy offers great value for money and nowhere is this seen more clearly than in the Cruze. The car scores in all the aspects that matter, but could certainly benefit from a custom exhaust system. Performance exhausts for the Cruze are designed to boost power, giving a more enjoyable driving experience as a result. There are different custom exhausts for the Cruze available at CARiD, for all 2011 – 2013 models and trims. When picking an aftermarket exhaust for your car, it is important to go for one that is custom built for your specific model. Thankfully for the Cruze, this will not be a problem as there are a number of exhausts for each model. Installing a Flowmaster, Bola or MagnaFlow Cruze cat back exhaust system gives the highest gains in power, at between 7-10%. Torque increases are of more or less the same percentage.
You may be a little hesitant about replacing the stock exhaust system, particularly because your Cruze is still new. In this case, you may get custom exhaust kits to enhance sound, increase exhaust flow and boost performance a little. Any headers, mufflers, catalytic converters or pipes from the above-named brands or others such as Gibson, Weapon-R, Onki, RBP and MBRP give good results. As expected, your engine note changes when you install a custom exhaust system. For the Cruze, this can be anything from moderate rumbling to a deep and aggressive tone. What you can be sure of is that the custom exhaust will give a far better sound than what you are getting from the stock exhaust. Also, the custom exhaust does a better job of muting engine noises so you can enjoy a really quiet ride. You certainly deserve that.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $688.50$688.50
- Flowmaster® - Force II™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $649.00$649.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"Very pleased with the product, very fair price. Very happy with the sound. Completely satisfied. Glad I found you, guys, on the Internet, never heard of you before. Will be checking in occasionally. "