Chevy Corvette Trailer Hitches
Few cars can beat the style and performance that comes with a Chevy Corvette. Its comfortable ride quality, affordability and reasonable fuel economy are outstanding. Its sporty looks are an instant attraction to sports car fans. This vehicle’s performance is awesome on the freeway as well as on country roads. A Chevy Corvette trailer hitch from CARiD would come in handy when hauling your boat for a fishing trip with your friends. Before purchasing a particular hitch, confirm your car’s towing capacity from your manual. Should you find that your car does not have the capacity to tow the load you require, you need not mind. You have the option of upgrading your receiver mount to a higher weight class. You also need to ensure that your load is evenly distributed. Using a weight carrying trailer hitch is not advisable because it concentrates the weight at the back, making it difficult to steer the vehicle. Preferably, use a weight-distribution trailer hitch because this has a spring back that transfers weight to the front axle.
Chevy Corvette trailer hitches are made by the most reputable manufacturers in the business. Brands such as CURT, Draw-Tite and Reese are renowned for their uncompromising standards on quality. The products are also easy to install. They are made to fit specific makes and models of vehicles with no drilling action required. They simply require bolting the hitch to your vehicle, a feat easily accomplished in half an hour. However, some such as the Gooseneck trailer hitches do require drilling to install on your vehicle properly. Such hitches also come with a template to aid in placing the holes correctly. The product comes with an instruction manual to guide you in the process. Alternatively, have it done at the local repair shop.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 47 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Chevrolet Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Gold BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Chrome with Gold Center Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $231.78$231.78
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Style Blue Hitch Cover with Inscribed Cutout BowtieStarting at: $56.39$56.39
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
"Hitch worked like a champ. Was pretty easy to install (other than my piece of junk drill breaking). Instructions were clear as a bell. Final install looks pretty good."
"The hitch was of very good quality and easily installed with the excellent instructions! A great deal!"
"This product is very durable and nice in appearance. Only thing is that I wish it came with a pin that locks with a key."
"Works great, shipping was fast."
"This spring step is very nice looking and durable. I would use Truck Covers again. Price could be better though."