The Chevy Camaro remains one of Chevrolet’s best selling cars from decades gone by and more recently, one of brand’s – and indeed the motor world’s - most celebrated muscle cars. Once you buy a Camaro, it goes without saying that there is that urge to keep the car’s performance in top gear at all times. After all, it is a fun car to drive; one that yields immeasurable satisfaction. There is no easier way to boost the performance of your Chevy Camaro than with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Designed to boost horsepower by as much as 15%, a Camaro custom exhaust is what you need to sustain power and torque at the racetrack, drag strip and street. For the greatest increases in power and torque, pick the BBK Chevy Camaro Performance exhaust kit, MBRP Chevy Camaro Turbo Back Cool Duals exhaust system or Borla Chevy Camaro Cat Back System. Flowmaster and Magnaflow exhaust systems for the Camaro also give desirable results.
A lot of the Camaro custom exhaust systems available at CARiD come with a number of other fully customizable applications. For instance, the Borla exhaust system allows you to control the volume of exhaust flow at any give time, such that you can increase exhaust flow whenever you desire more power and keep it low when cruising at low rpm. Another notable advantage in installing a custom Camaro exhaust is fuel economy. By enhancing the efficient burning of fuel, a custom exhaust keeps your fuel reserve going for longer. If you drive every day, you will appreciate the extra 2mpg or more you are able to record on your current mpg reading. Last and quite important is the irresistible sound of a custom exhaust. Even better, most of the Camaro exhausts at CARiD, allow you to adjust the sound level of your engine tone for a fully personalized exhaust note.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,706.55
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$659.99 - $1,249.99
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,706.55
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- MagnaFlow® Ceramic Coated Performance HeaderCeramic Coated Performance Header by MagnaFlow®. These headers are a cost effective an easy way to boost your vehicle's horsepower and torque in almost nothing flat. They are made of mandrel bent stainless steel with a ceramic...Easy and a cost effective solution to add horsepower and torque to your engineEnsures proper operation of engine cylinders fighting the back pressure$770.45 - $903.95
- Corsa® Xtreme Series Stainless Steel Ehaust SystemXtreme Axle-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Axle-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Series: Xtreme. Tip Inlet...Most Aggressive Sound LevelDeep Growl at Idle$719.00 - $2,369.00
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Pypes® 304 SS Polished Tip304 SS Polished Tip by Pypes®. Upgrade your exhaust system with the superior Pypes Exhaust Tips that will help unleash your engine's beast in no time flat. Demonstrating both premium quality and craftsmanship, this well-engineered...Superior upgrade for your exhaust systemDesigned to provide outstanding performance$31.45 - $183.20
- ARK Performance® N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust...$985.15 - $1,359.15
- Borla® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$540.99 - $3,340.99
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Comp Cams® High Energy™ Engine Camshaft$126.33 - $186.20
Chevy Camaro Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1967 Chevy Camaro