Cadillac Cargo Liner
Cadillac make some of the best family vehicles in the world, and if you are a Cadillac owner, you will know what a great job the popular car makers have done at producing a vehicle that is safe, really versatile and also great to look at. One of the most important things the majority of Cadillac models offers is an especially spacious cargo space, and if you are using that area to transport things then you will have seen how easy it is for that cargo space's original interior to get scuffed or dirtied up by tools, dogs, bulky objects, luggage, and all the other stuff you put in there. This is why after market Cadillac cargo liners are such a good accessory.
As you can see here, we stock a great range of after market Caddy cargo liners which are easy to fit, easy to clean, and made from the kind of tough wearing materials that can withstand whatever hard work you want to put the trunk of your Cadillac through. With all of the best brands and nicest designs, our Cadillac cargo liners can allow you to use your Cadillac's trunk for whatever you want to without any worry about damaging the vehicle's original trim.
- # 10086726
- # 9792899
- # 171477
| Posted by Steve | (Lakewood, CO)
Product is high quality and fit perfectly, arriving quickly. Having said that, it seems overpriced for a 4-foot square of carpet with bound edges.
- Popular Cargo Liners Part Numbers
- WeatherTech® 41306 - Cargo Liner (Tan, Behind 2nd Row)
- WeatherTech® 40311 - Cargo Liner (Black, Behind 3rd Row)
- WeatherTech® 41311 - Cargo Liner (Tan, Behind 3rd Row)
- WeatherTech® 40306 - Cargo Liner (Black, Behind 2nd Row)
- WeatherTech® 41448 - Cargo Liner (Tan)
- WeatherTech® 40448 - Cargo Liner (Black)
- Husky Liners® 28211 - WeatherBeater™ Cargo Liner (Black)
- Husky Liners® 28213 - WeatherBeater™ Cargo Liner (Tan)
- WeatherTech® 40678 - Cargo Liner (Black, Behind 3rd Row)
- WeatherTech® 41678 - Cargo Liner (Tan, Behind 3rd Row)