- CamshaftsCadillac ATS
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversCadillac ATS
- (4)CrankshaftsCadillac ATS
- Cylinder HeadsCadillac ATS
- (15)Turbo & SuperchargersCadillac ATS
- Harmonic BalancersCadillac ATS
- (2)Engine MountsCadillac ATS
- (2)Oil FiltersCadillac ATS
- (3)Valve CoversCadillac ATS
- (5)Oil PansCadillac ATS
- (11)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesCadillac ATS
- (7)Engine Oil CoolersCadillac ATS
- Engine PulleysCadillac ATS
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsCadillac ATS
- (96)Motor OilsCadillac ATS
- (55)Engine Oil AdditivesCadillac ATS
- (15)GasketingCadillac ATS
Cadillac's ATS is a compact luxury vehicle manufactured by the Cadillac division of General Motors. If you are the owner of this 4-door sedan, you probably know that the heart of your ATS is its engine, because if your engine works poorly or damaged, you can't drive your vehicle until you fix the problem. Your engine is like a heart of your ATS, and if its heart works improperly, it is a sign it needs a repair job. If you really want to find all needed replacement engine parts of great quality, then our store is ready to help!
Our website is created for you to offer a great variety of Cadillac ATS replacement engine parts. We know everything about quality; that is why in our catalog we have gathered products manufactured by well-known brands such as Hengst, Dorman, Spec-D, RBP, etc. We have all needed products to repair your engine, and we guarantee superior quality and durability of each and every replacement engine part. It is easy to place an order; in addition, you will be definitely satisfied with our great service and acceptable prices. Start shopping right now!
- CORTECO® Engine MountEngine Mount by Corteco. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$1.44 - $479.02
- Beck Arnley® Engine System Chains and ComponentsEngine System Chains and Components by Beck Arnley. Oil Pump Chain by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and...$2.32 - $217.14
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...$4.94 - $286.59
- Dayco® PowerBond Premium OEM Replacement Harmonic BalancerPowerBond Premium OEM Replacement Harmonic Balancer by Dayco. Whether you are a professional engine rebuilder or shade tree mechanic, this product is what you need when OE quality, fit, and function are a must. It's manufactured...$25.71 - $663.15
- Beck Arnley® Timing ComponentsTiming Components by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand...$3.86 - $349.31
- Continental® ContiTech Conti-V Multirib Serpentine BeltContiTech Conti-V Multirib Serpentine Belt by Continental. Designed to transmit torque and drive engine accessories, this serpentine belt provides quieter and cooler performance, greater durability, and maximum service life thanks...$6.62 - $109.86
- Dayco® Drive Rite Serpentine BeltDrive Rite Serpentine Belt by Dayco. Made of premium quality materials and constructed using state-of-the art technologies, the Dayco Drive Rite serpentine belt provides more than just OE required quality and performance; it...$4.38 - $43.11
- Dayco® Poly Rib Serpentine BeltPoly Rib Serpentine Belt by Dayco. Manufactured using aramid reinforced EPDM compounds and specially formulated cord treatment, this serpentine belt provides maximum load-carrying capability and prolonged service life, while...$10.37 - $58.37
- Gates® Micro-V Premium OE Stretch Fit V-Ribbed Serpentine BeltMicro-V Premium OE Stretch Fit V-Ribbed Serpentine Belt by Gates. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas...$6.49 - $85.56
- FRAM® Extra Guard Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with expensive...$5.54 - $72.63
- FRAM® High Mileage Spin-On Oil FilterHigh Mileage Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil flow. It's the perfect...$8.82 - $17.39
- FRAM® Tough Guard Full-Flow Cartridge Oil FilterTough Guard Full-Flow Cartridge Oil Filter by FRAM. Thanks to the unique combination of synthetic fibers and cellulose media, the Tough Guard Full-Flow Cartridge Oil Filter ensures longer oil change intervals along with increased...$8.57 - $26.06
- FRAM® Tough Guard Spin-On Oil FilterTough Guard Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM. 1 Piece. This filter is designed to ensure maximum protection to your engine under any driving conditions. FRAM Tough Guard oil filter uses only high-quality media blend and provides 6 times...$7.82 - $17.72
- FRAM® Ultra/Xtended Guard Spin-On Oil FilterUltra/Xtended Guard Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM. 1 Piece. Engineered for maximum engine protection without affecting oil flow this full-flow filter utilizes dual-layer synthetic media that provides 99%+ filtration efficiency, and up...$8.82 - $22.12
- FRAM® Extra Guard Full-Flow Cartridge Oil FilterExtra Guard Full-Flow Cartridge Oil Filter by FRAM. Thanks to the unique media, this full-flow replacement cartridge provides 3 times better engine protection and 95% filtration efficiency. It uses cellulose and synthetic materials...$7.11 - $45.85
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Brake Rotor$35.38 - $49.36