Buick Skyhawk Exhaust Systems
Give your Buick Skyhawk engine the boost it needs to sustain optimal performance with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Performance exhausts are the ideal way to improve performance in a car and the Skyhawk responds pretty well when fitted with a custom exhaust. You cannot go wrong with a Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Gibson, MBRP, Weapon-R, Zunden, Onki or RBP exhaust system. The shop has a wide range of cat back and axle-back exhausts for the Skyhawk from these brands, which fully replace the factory exhaust system for optimum power gains and a change in engine note. Anticipate 5-10% more horsepower and up to 10% more torque when you install any of these custom exhausts. Easy installation means you can walk into the body shop and just thirty minutes later, leave with a roaring exhaust system.
Power and sound improvement are just two of the gains you will enjoy with a custom exhaust system. Another equally important gain has to do with your finances. It is very easy to be tempted into buying a cheap or used exhaust system because of the instant savings it offers. While a custom exhaust will cost you slightly more, it comes with long standing savings because unlike a cheap exhaust which wears out quickly, it won’t need to be replaced in years. You can easily enjoy over 10 years of good service from a custom exhaust system if you opt for one of the models available at CARiD. If you are concerned about not finding a custom exhaust system that fits your Skyhawk trim, size and specifications, you have nothing to worry about as there is a whole range of custom exhausts for 1984 – 1988 Skyhawk models available at the shop.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $106.00$106.00
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
"Easy to install, except you're going to need two bolts to mount the catalytic, cat back does not come with bolts. But overall a good experience, any good purchase change 2 miles to the gallon."