- Allure Performance Exhaust Systems
- Apollo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cascada Performance Exhaust Systems
- Centurion Performance Exhaust Systems
- Century Performance Exhaust Systems
- Commercial Chassis Performance Exhaust Systems
- Electra Performance Exhaust Systems
- Enclave Performance Exhaust Systems
- Encore Performance Exhaust Systems
- Envision Performance Exhaust Systems
- Estate Performance Exhaust Systems
- Gran Sport Performance Exhaust Systems
- Invicta Performance Exhaust Systems
- Lacrosse Performance Exhaust Systems
- Le Sabre Performance Exhaust Systems
- Lucerne Performance Exhaust Systems
- Opel Performance Exhaust Systems
- Park Avenue Performance Exhaust Systems
- Rainier Performance Exhaust Systems
- Reatta Performance Exhaust Systems
- Regal Performance Exhaust Systems
- Rendezvous Performance Exhaust Systems
- Riviera Performance Exhaust Systems
- Roadmaster Performance Exhaust Systems
- Skyhawk Performance Exhaust Systems
- Skylark Performance Exhaust Systems
- Somerset Performance Exhaust Systems
- Special Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sportwagon Performance Exhaust Systems
- Super Performance Exhaust Systems
- Terraza Performance Exhaust Systems
- Verano Performance Exhaust Systems
- Wildcat Performance Exhaust Systems
When it comes to car performance and power, nothing beats a custom exhaust system. You can trust Buick exhaust systems to carry the day and make your Buick a sure performer on the roads. Check out the variety of Buick exhaust systems available on our shelves to find the perfect match for your Buick. We have a range of exhausts and exhaust components for all Buick models, including the oldest. Pick the exhaust system designed for your Buick specifications in order to enjoy the greatest benefits of fitting a custom exhaust system into a vehicle. Our superior quality Buick mufflers will give your vehicle the growl of a super car without getting loud and out of control. You will also enjoy amazing performance, courtesy of the gains in horsepower and torque you get from the exhaust system. Take your pick from the wide variety of exhaust designs, which range from side split and rear split exit to complete cat back exhaust systems from leading brands like MagnaFlow, Injen, Flowmaster, Gibson, Borla, aFe, dB, Weapon-R, RBP, CGS, Onki, MBRP and Zunden among others.
Unlike cheap exhaust systems, custom Buick exhaust systems as sold at CARiD are made using the most advanced exhaust flow technology to ensure unrestricted flow of exhaust gases, which has a direct impact on the amount of power generated by the engine. They are also assembled together using the latest technology, which eliminates the need to drill holes and weld bits and pieces into place. The entire exhaust system is fastened and held together using bolts and clamps. Installing it is easy work, all thanks to the straightforward design and installation method. A manufacturer’s manual - complete with all the installation details - is provided with each exhaust system to make the whole process easy for you. Get hold of a Buick exhaust system and unlock the full power of your vehicle.
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Polished Cat-Back Exhaust SystemUltra Flo™ Polished Cat-Back Exhaust System by DynoMax®. This system includes pipes, clamps, polished stainless tailpipes, and Ultra Flo Stainless Steel Polished mufflers that feature unrestricted, straight-through design for a...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueUltra Flo Polished mufflers will give your car a deep performance tone$179.96 - $748.40
- DynoMax® VT™ Exhaust SystemVT™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. This system replaces the stock one from the axle back. It includes pipes, tips, and revolutionary DynoMax VT performance mufflers that will increase exhaust flow and horsepower while giving a deep,...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$82.71 - $705.12
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...Designed to deliver the ultimate in sound and performanceProvides extra punch in the passing lane and improves mileage$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$108.53 - $1,069.99
- SLP® PowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust SystemPowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust System by SLP®. Dual Outlet. The only true Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust for 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS! Bolt on a PowerFlo® Cat-Back Exhaust System from SLP on your 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS for up to 12 extra...PowerFlo mufflers offer minimal flow restriction and a deep, rich performance soundLighter than the OEM muffler assembly$239.95 - $1,055.95
- BBK® CNC-Series™ Performance Exhaust HeaderCNC-Series™ Performance Exhaust Header by BBK Performance®. Each set of BBK long tube, full length headers is CAD designed and manufactured with 1 5/8" CNC mandrel bent tubing and a 3" collector with a leak-free ball and socket...$349.99 - $569.99
- Kooks® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Kooks®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$691.34 - $2,892.24
- Kooks® Stainless Steel Long Tube HeaderStainless Steel Long Tube Header by Kooks®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$691.34 - $2,892.24
- Flowtech® Afterburner™ HeaderAfterburner Series Headers by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Innovative design for small block Chevy equipped vehiclesIncreases both horsepower and torque Large 3" secondary collector$232.95 - $427.95
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureConstructed of .060 cold roll flash mild steel tubing$146.95 - $1,009.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Buick Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1996 Buick Century