Buick Exhaust Systems
- Allure Exhaust Systems
- Apollo Exhaust Systems
- Century Exhaust Systems
- Electra Exhaust Systems
- Enclave Exhaust Systems
- Encore Exhaust Systems
- Estate Exhaust Systems
- Lacrosse Exhaust Systems
- Le Sabre Exhaust Systems
- Lucerne Exhaust Systems
- Park Avenue Exhaust Systems
- Rainier Exhaust Systems
- Reatta Exhaust Systems
- Regal Exhaust Systems
When it comes to car performance and power, nothing beats a custom exhaust system. You can trust Buick exhaust systems to carry the day and make your Buick a sure performer on the roads. Check out the variety of Buick exhaust systems available on our shelves to find the perfect match for your Buick. We have a range of exhausts and exhaust components for all Buick models, including the oldest. Pick the exhaust system designed for your Buick specifications in order to enjoy the greatest benefits of fitting a custom exhaust system into a vehicle. Our superior quality Buick mufflers will give your vehicle the growl of a super car without getting loud and out of control. You will also enjoy amazing performance, courtesy of the gains in horsepower and torque you get from the exhaust system. Take your pick from the wide variety of exhaust designs, which range from side split and rear split exit to complete cat back exhaust systems from leading brands like MagnaFlow, Injen, Flowmaster, Gibson, Borla, aFe, dB, Weapon-R, RBP, CGS, Onki, MBRP and Zunden among others.
Unlike cheap exhaust systems, custom Buick exhaust systems as sold at CARiD are made using the most advanced exhaust flow technology to ensure unrestricted flow of exhaust gases, which has a direct impact on the amount of power generated by the engine. They are also assembled together using the latest technology, which eliminates the need to drill holes and weld bits and pieces into place. The entire exhaust system is fastened and held together using bolts and clamps. Installing it is easy work, all thanks to the straightforward design and installation method. A manufacturer’s manual - complete with all the installation details - is provided with each exhaust system to make the whole process easy for you. Get hold of a Buick exhaust system and unlock the full power of your vehicle.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - American Thunder™ Header-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $698.00$698.00
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $133.26$133.26
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $33.18$33.18
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $12.83$12.83
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Collector GasketStarting at: $12.36$12.36
- Flowmaster® - 290 Series Stainless Steel Extra Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- BBK® - CNC-Series™ HeadersStarting at: $349.97$349.97
- Mr. Gasket® - Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $51.80$51.80
"Easy to install, except you're going to need two bolts to mount the catalytic, cat back does not come with bolts. But overall a good experience, any good purchase change 2 miles to the gallon."