- Allure Performance Exhaust Systems
- Apollo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cascada Performance Exhaust Systems
- Centurion Performance Exhaust Systems
- Century Performance Exhaust Systems
- Commercial Chassis Performance Exhaust Systems
- Electra Performance Exhaust Systems
- Enclave Performance Exhaust Systems
- Encore Performance Exhaust Systems
- Envision Performance Exhaust Systems
- Estate Performance Exhaust Systems
- Gran Sport Performance Exhaust Systems
- Invicta Performance Exhaust Systems
- Lacrosse Performance Exhaust Systems
- Le Sabre Performance Exhaust Systems
- Lucerne Performance Exhaust Systems
- Opel Performance Exhaust Systems
- Park Avenue Performance Exhaust Systems
- Rainier Performance Exhaust Systems
- Reatta Performance Exhaust Systems
- Regal Performance Exhaust Systems
- Rendezvous Performance Exhaust Systems
- Riviera Performance Exhaust Systems
- Roadmaster Performance Exhaust Systems
- Skyhawk Performance Exhaust Systems
- Skylark Performance Exhaust Systems
- Somerset Performance Exhaust Systems
- Special Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sportwagon Performance Exhaust Systems
- Super Performance Exhaust Systems
- Terraza Performance Exhaust Systems
- Verano Performance Exhaust Systems
- Wildcat Performance Exhaust Systems
When it comes to car performance and power, nothing beats a custom exhaust system. You can trust Buick exhaust systems to carry the day and make your Buick a sure performer on the roads. Check out the variety of Buick exhaust systems available on our shelves to find the perfect match for your Buick. We have a range of exhausts and exhaust components for all Buick models, including the oldest. Pick the exhaust system designed for your Buick specifications in order to enjoy the greatest benefits of fitting a custom exhaust system into a vehicle. Our superior quality Buick mufflers will give your vehicle the growl of a super car without getting loud and out of control. You will also enjoy amazing performance, courtesy of the gains in horsepower and torque you get from the exhaust system. Take your pick from the wide variety of exhaust designs, which range from side split and rear split exit to complete cat back exhaust systems from leading brands like MagnaFlow, Injen, Flowmaster, Gibson, Borla, aFe, dB, Weapon-R, RBP, CGS, Onki, MBRP and Zunden among others.
Unlike cheap exhaust systems, custom Buick exhaust systems as sold at CARiD are made using the most advanced exhaust flow technology to ensure unrestricted flow of exhaust gases, which has a direct impact on the amount of power generated by the engine. They are also assembled together using the latest technology, which eliminates the need to drill holes and weld bits and pieces into place. The entire exhaust system is fastened and held together using bolts and clamps. Installing it is easy work, all thanks to the straightforward design and installation method. A manufacturer’s manual - complete with all the installation details - is provided with each exhaust system to make the whole process easy for you. Get hold of a Buick exhaust system and unlock the full power of your vehicle.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$169.99 - $849.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Hooker® BlackHeart™ 304 SS Long Tube HeaderBlackHeart 304 SS Long Tube Headers by Hooker®. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new Blackheart line of performance exhaust headers for popular late model vehicles.This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing VehiclesConstructed of lightweight mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes wtih a large 3" diameter outlet tube maximizing strength and durability$249.95 - $1,599.95
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Exhaust SystemsUltra Flo™ Stainless Steel Single Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exit Configuration: Single. Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Clamp Type: Band. Exit Location: Angle Exit. Muffler Count: 1. Tip Material: Polished Stainless Steel....Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueUltra Flo Welded muffler will give your car a deep performance tone$186.95 - $848.09
- DynoMax® VT™ Stainless Exhaust SystemsVT™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Clamp Type: Band. Muffler Count: 1. Muffler Series: Dynomax VT. Tip Material: Polished Stainless Steel. This...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$79.79 - $734.03
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust System by Pypes®. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda hatchback? Pypes' Gas truck systems offer the best...409 stainless tubing, muffler, clamps and hangersBetter fuel economy$281.52 - $810.99
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...Designed to deliver the ultimate in sound and performanceProvides extra punch in the passing lane and improves mileage$169.99 - $824.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Buick Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1996 Buick Century