Buying parts and accessories on the aftermarket can be a real hassle these days. The large number of sellers and stores that deal in these products makes it hard to quickly find what you are looking for, because you have to browse through countless stores, many of which offer a limited assortment of items or products of good quality. The browsing process is significantly easier and faster when you do it online, but it is still important to find a decent seller with a large variety of top-notch products. As a company that has earned the respect and trust of thousands of consumers, we believe you should give us a chance, and the Buick Enclave body kits we sell will surely impress you.
You would be confused to find a product that comes in so many shapes and styles as the body kit. So we've categorized all products with certain car models. By installing a body kit, you can finally take the biggest step in improving your vehicle's appearance. The components included in body kits can cover the largest area of your Enclave. Usually, the body kit parts are made from ABS plastic, polyurethane, carbon fiber, or fiberglass, and serve flawlessly for a long period of time.
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Fulton® 14" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step (508574)Universal Plastic Fender (508574) by Fulton. With Step. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$32.75
- Fulton® 13" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step and UPC Label (508573)Universal Plastic Fender (508573) by Fulton. With Step with UPC Label. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$33.61
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted) (FE-ENCLAVE)1.25" Bodyside Moldings (FE-ENCLAVE) by Dawn. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...$133.60
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings with Chrome Insert (Painted) (CF-ENCLAVE)1.25" Bodyside Moldings with Chrome Insert (CF-ENCLAVE) by Dawn. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide...$192.05
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings with Color Insert (Painted) (CI-ENCLAVE)1.25" Bodyside Moldings with Color Insert (CI-ENCLAVE) by Dawn. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide...$192.05
- Willpak® Hardware Kit (hardware-kit)Universal Hardware Kit by Willpak. Going to change your car but still want to take your attractive Willpak rear louver with you? Then you do need this hardware kit to properly install the louver. Each mounting bracket of the kit has...Makes installation of your rear window louver a breezeAllows for easy installation of the louvers$29.95
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne.$17.08
- Duraflex® GT Concept Style Fiberglass Front Under Spoiler Air Dam Lip Splitter (Unpainted) (108100)Universal GT Concept Style Front Under Spoiler Air Dam Lip Splitter by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued...$107.10
- Duraflex® Fiberglass Front Splitters (Unpainted) (102225)Universal Front Splitters by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Dimensions: 36" Rear Corner to Front Corner, 17.25" Winglet Length, 3.75" Winglet Height. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with...$71.10
- Duraflex® Fiberglass Middle Splitter (Unpainted) (102224)Universal Middle Splitter by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Dimensions are: 65.5" x 18". Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road....$71.10
- Minimizer® Fender Tandem Axle Set (MIN200)Fender Tandem Axle Set by Minimizer. Material: High Density Polyethylene. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...$650.63
- Minimizer® Bolt On Bracket Kit (B200BTPA)Bolt On Bracket Kit by Minimizer. Material: Plastic. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...$395.10
- Duraflex® Fender Flares (Unpainted) (102214)Universal Fender Flares by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Dimensions: Diameter: 26", 4" Top to Bottom, 1" Flare. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features....$71.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Fender Flares (102902)Universal Carbon Fiber Fender Flares by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. 2 Pieces. Dimensions: 65.5" x 18". Why let your wheels and tires get all the attention? Accentuate them with these Fender Flares.$319.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Buick Enclave Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro