The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2013 Buick Enclave Body Kits
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingBuick Enclave 2013, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance...$133.60 - $192.05
- Street Scene® Stick On Style Fender VentUniversal Stick On Style Chrome Fender Vent by Street Scene®. Give your vehicle the heavy-duty style it deserves! These rear fenders provide you with a set of rugged accents to complement your factory body kit. The items will also...$63.79
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
2013 Buick Enclave Body Kits Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2011 Buick Enclave | Posted by John | (Victor, NY)
I had a body shop put the moldings on because it's winter and I wanted to make sure all the salt etc was removed properly. I love the way it looks!
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2013 Buick Enclave Models
- 2013 Buick Enclave Base Body Kits
- 2013 Buick Enclave CXL Body Kits
- Popular Searches
- Aftermarket Buick Enclave Body Kits Free Shipping
- 2013 Buick Enclave Accessories Warehouse
- 2013 Buick Enclave High Performance Brake Calipers
- 2013 Buick Enclave Replacement Emission Control Components
- Shop 2013 Buick Enclave Front Fenders
- 2013 Buick Enclave Camshaft Plugs
- 2013 Buick Enclave Carpet Dashboard Covers