2008 Buick Enclave Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 6 of 6 results
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingBuick Enclave 2008, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$132.26 - $190.13
- ACC® Engine Fluid CapsUniversal Engine Fluid Caps by ACC®. This unique kit will give your engine bay a clean and distinctive look. These bright stainless trim pieces cover the top of the 2 fenders. They bring shine and detail to areas that would...Custom designedMade from the finest grade 304 stainless steel$82.90 - $102.56
- ACC® Engine Fluid CapsUniversal Engine Fluid Caps by American Car Craft®, This unique kit will give your engine bay a clean and distinctive look. These bright stainless trim pieces cover the top of the 2 fenders. They bring shine and detail to areas...Custom designedMade from the finest grade 304 stainless steel$102.55
- ACC® Hot Rod Wire Looms with Illuminated FlamesUniversal Hot Rod Wire Looms with Illuminated Flames by American Car Craft®. To get the most unique and exclusive look for your engine, look no further than this illuminated wire looms. Your choice of red, blue, white, yellow or...Custom designedMade from the finest grade 304 stainless steel$182.49
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
2008 Buick Enclave Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 3 reviews
3 of 5
2008 Buick Enclave / Posted by Jennifer (Pompano Beach, FL) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2008 Buick Enclave Pages
- 2008 Buick Enclave Models
- 2008 Buick Enclave CX Body Kits
- 2008 Buick Enclave CXL Body Kits