- 1-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- 2-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- 3-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- 4-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- 5-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- 6-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- 7-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- 8-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- Bavaria Performance Air Intake Systems
- i3 Performance Air Intake Systems
- i8 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Isetta Performance Air Intake Systems
- New Class Performance Air Intake Systems
- New Six Performance Air Intake Systems
- X1 Performance Air Intake Systems
- X3 Performance Air Intake Systems
All BMW models share high-tech equipment, smooth driveability, and distinctive performance. But you can take your car to the next level by replacing your restrictive OEM air intake with a high-flow air intake manufactured by the top names in the aftermarket industry. An important aspect of the engine's performance is a large amount of air. And custom-made air intakes are the excellent products to ensure that engine is getting enough air at the right temperature. Each of these air intakes features a non-restrictive design and contains an advanced air filter that is engineered to provide superior filtration, and at the same time, allow clean air to flow freely into the engine.
The performance air intakes that CARiD offers will boost your BMW's horsepower and torque, increase throttle response, improve engine sound and fuel usage. Cold air intakes, however, can go a step further by sucking cool air from outside the engine compartment. If you desire the coolest possible airflow for your BMW, select an aftermarket cold air intake from manufacturers like Injen, K&N, and Weapon-R. In addition, you won't have any troubles with installation of this component as every custom-made BMW air intake kit includes step-by-step instructions and all necessary mounting hardware.
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N®.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...Guaranteed to increase horsepowerSpecifically designed for each application$67.99 - $236.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$56.99 - $854.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- K&N® Apollo Cold Air Induction SystemApollo Cold Air Induction System by K&N®. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter in a special housing...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationWorks with OEM computer system$215.99 - $352.99
- Injen® RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemRD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser...$245.86 - $312.64
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...Improves airflow into the engineUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$89.30 - $600.40
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.Delivers increased performance for less costEasily installs under the hood$39.99 - $369.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Weapon-R Intake Systems are CNC Mandrel Bent out of 6061 aluminum, and then Hand Tig Welded to ensure a positive seal and proper fitment. Each one of our intake systems is carefully tuned, by...Custom designed and engineered for each applicationEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$123.25 - $298.25
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.Increased engine airflow for low costIncludes the revolutionary Secret Weapon Air filter$194.65 - $357.00
- aFe® Stage 1 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 1 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System is a quick and inexpensive way to gain horsepower and improve performance. It replaces your factory air filter and airbox with a large free-flowing aFe air...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$225.00 - $595.65
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$145.00 - $950.00
- aFe® Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, a totally enclosed airbox and a smoothly contoured, less...Improves airflow to your enginerIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$295.00 - $595.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
BMW Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2007 BMW 3-Series