BMW 5-Series Air Intakes
Modify your X5 with a new aftermarket air intake for extra horsepower, torque and better engine efficiency. Engineered specifically for your car's exact year, sub model, and engine size, this aftermarket product completely replaces your restrictive OEM air intake and immediately allows the maximum amount of cooler and denser air to flow into your car's engine. And as you know, the more air an engine receives, the more power it will generate . We stock a wide range of aftermarket air intakes from such respected brands as AFE, Weapon-R, and Airaid, so you shouldn't worry about the quality of these products.
Other benefits you will gain when you install your new custom air intake are better throttle response, faster acceleration, improved fuel efficiency, and more powerful engine sound. But, that's not all! Most of aftermarket air intakes are manufactured with an advanced air filter which is engineered to provide superior filtration, so your engine is fully protected from any dangerous particles such as small rocks, insects and debris. Besides, each of these air filters are washable and reusable, so there is no need to change it periodically. Moreover, you can install an aftermarket BMW X5 air intake in your garage, as it comes with all necessary hardware for easy installation, including detailed instructions.
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 2 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- Weapon-R® - Air Flow Meter Adapter Kit with Secret Weapon Air FilterStarting at: $92.65$92.65
- aFe® - Dynamic Air ScoopStarting at: $95.00$95.00
- K&N® - 57i Series Induction KitStarting at: $145.51$145.51
- Injen® - SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemStarting at: $410.40$410.40
- VOLANT® - CAI Kit with Donaldson's® PowerCore™ FilterStarting at: $425.37$425.37
- Weapon-R® - Air Flow Meter Adapter Kit with Dragon Air FilterStarting at: $92.65$92.65
- aFe® - Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $555.00$555.00
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake KitStarting at: $514.58$514.58
- aFe® - Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $479.00$479.00
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $339.15$339.15
Posted by Jeanny T.
"With this kit you revive the filter, bracket, and new a mount, which does not work at all with the e34. The filter mount right on the end of the intake elbow, which keeps the filter far away from the grille. The solution: buy this + a 3.5'' heat shield (found on this website + go to plumbing store by a 6" long 3.5" diameter pipe + a rubber coupling (same diameter). The pipe will cost about 10-15$. This will allow the filter to be closer to the grille, keep the hot air away from the filter, and it looks great too. "