- (110)Air IntakesBMW 5-Series
- (176)Air FiltersBMW 5-Series
- (9)MAF SensorsBMW 5-Series
- (16)Intake ManifoldsBMW 5-Series
- (87)Throttle BodiesBMW 5-Series
- (4)Vacuum PumpsBMW 5-Series
- (120)Cabin Air FiltersBMW 5-Series
- (24)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (104)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersBMW 5-Series
Modify your X5 with a new aftermarket air intake for extra horsepower, torque and better engine efficiency. Engineered specifically for your car's exact year, sub model, and engine size, this aftermarket product completely replaces your restrictive OEM air intake and immediately allows the maximum amount of cooler and denser air to flow into your car's engine. And as you know, the more air an engine receives, the more power it will generate . We stock a wide range of aftermarket air intakes from such respected brands as AFE, Weapon-R, and Airaid, so you shouldn't worry about the quality of these products.
Other benefits you will gain when you install your new custom air intake are better throttle response, faster acceleration, improved fuel efficiency, and more powerful engine sound. But, that's not all! Most of aftermarket air intakes are manufactured with an advanced air filter which is engineered to provide superior filtration, so your engine is fully protected from any dangerous particles such as small rocks, insects and debris. Besides, each of these air filters are washable and reusable, so there is no need to change it periodically. Moreover, you can install an aftermarket BMW X5 air intake in your garage, as it comes with all necessary hardware for easy installation, including detailed instructions.
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N®.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...Guaranteed to increase horsepowerSpecifically designed for each application$67.99 - $236.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...Improves airflow into the engineUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$89.30 - $600.40
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- aFe® Stage 1 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 1 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System is a quick and inexpensive way to gain horsepower and improve performance. It replaces your factory air filter and airbox with a large free-flowing aFe air...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$225.00 - $595.65
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$145.00 - $950.00
- aFe® Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, a totally enclosed airbox and a smoothly contoured, less...Improves airflow to your enginerIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$295.00 - $595.00
- aFe® Momentum Intake SystemMomentum Intake System by aFe®. Bringing you the next generation of intakes, the Momentum sealed air intake system is superior in every way: From the one-piece sealed housing with a built-in sight window, to the massive 1,000 cfm...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$425.00 - $1,595.00
- Agency Power® Cold Air IntakeCold Air Intake by Agency Power®. The Agency Power is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can...$150.00 - $2,495.00
- Dinan® Air Intake-Strut Tower Brace SystemAir Intake-Strut Tower Brace System by Dinan®. The Dinan® carbon fiber intake looks as good as it performs, allowing more outside air to be pushed into the engine via twin-ducts while also providing structural stiffness to the...This product is legal in California only for racing vehicles, which may never be used upon a highwayMore Power of Torque (with Software Upgrade)$2,780.00
- Dinan® Cold Air Intake KitCold Air Intake Kit by Dinan®. The Dinan® Cold Air Intake that improves throttle response and delivers more power. High efficiency performance intake system provides increased air flow at the lowest possible temperatures for...More PowerImproved Throttle Response$308.00 - $3,089.00
- Dinan® High Flow Air Mass Meter/Intake AssembliesHigh Flow Air Mass Meter/Intake Assemblies by Dinan®. Dinan's High Flow Air Mass Meter and Intake Assemblies reduce the intake restriction presented by the stock configuration for a better breathing engine. Increasing the flow of...This product is legal in California only for racing vehicles, which may never be used upon a highwayPrecision engineered for your vehicle$2,059.00
- Dinan® High Flow Cold Air Intake SystemHigh Flow Cold Air Intake System by Dinan®. The design goal for BMW High Flow Cold Air Intake System was very specific: ensure that the powerful vehicle's engine is breathing plenty of cool oxygen rich air for maximum performance...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$205.00 - $1,132.00
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50
BMW 5-Series Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2006 BMW 5-Series