BMW Z3 Air Intakes
Just when you thought your luxurious, powerful Z3 couldn’t be improved in any way, you suddenly come to CARiD and discover that there is a multitude of aftermarket upgrades and accessories manufactured to do just that. Some of them can provide you with good improvements at a high price but some of them, like an aftermarket BMW Z3 air intake, can give you great improvements at an acceptable price! We have a wide range of these custom products for you to choose from; and once you've replaced your restrictive OEM air intake with an aftermarket one, you'll wonder why you didn’t do it a long time ago!
This component is surprisingly easy to install at home, and it only takes a little time to do that. Once you have it installed, you will be rewarded with a number of great improvements like more horsepower and torque, a better throttle response, faster acceleration, more powerful engine sound, and even better gas usage. This occurs because an aftermarket air intake allows your engine to get a large amount of cooler and denser air from the environment. In addition, most of these performance upgrades come with an advanced air filter that fully protects your car's engine from debris, small insects and rocks due to its superior filtration ability. When install your new aftermarket BMW Z3 air intake, you’ll be telling everyone how great this product is!
| Posted by Kevin | (Casper, WY)
I have a 2000 M Roadster. The part filter sleeve did not fit very well and I had to make a part to hook the filter to the mounting bracket.
- BMW Z3 Models
- Z3 1.9i Performance Air Intake Systems
- Z3 2.0i Performance Air Intake Systems
- Z3 2.2i Performance Air Intake Systems
- Z3 2.8i Performance Air Intake Systems
- Z3 3.0i Performance Air Intake Systems
- Z3 Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- Z3 Coupe Performance Air Intake Systems
- Z3 M Coupe Performance Air Intake Systems
- Z3 M Roadster Performance Air Intake Systems
- Z3 Roadster Performance Air Intake Systems