BMW 4-Series Air Filters
The BMW 4-Series is known as a car that can hit 60 miles per hour just in 5.7 seconds. However, the engine’s power may be reduced by one little part of your vehicle. So, never neglect upkeep of your air filter! A clogged air filter can make your ride slower. If you have forgotten to replace it in time, your vehicle may lose its performance. In fact, a dirty filter can make the car’s engine consume more fuel. Your devoted iron friend wants to breathe as freely as you do. Make your move right now before it is too late!
Just try any of the BMW 4-Series air filters we offer at CARiD and evaluate its reliable and `clever` filtration system. We cooperate with well-known and trusted brands, such as AEM, aFe, Volant, Weapon-R, K&N, and Green Filter. It is worth mentioning that BMW 4-Series air filters are accurately designed, so they are very easy to install. You will be literally shocked by the great quality and durability of the product. You car’s engine will be very grateful to you for this present. We know what is an honest cooperation. Be sure, we have exactly what you are looking for!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 5 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $34.75$34.75
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- GREEN FILTER® - Dual Cone Air FilterStarting at: $58.80$58.80
- Injen® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.12$11.12
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $9.72$9.72
- Takeda® - Restore KitStarting at: $19.00$19.00
"Fits really nice and can feel the difference on gas."
"I had no problem installing the flter. The only concern that I had and still working on with CarID is that the original filter was 2" thick where are the K&N filter that I received was only 1" thick. That is a significant difference in the design. I was expecting it to be almost identical in dimension. I bought this for my 2006 BMW X5 3.0L SUV. "
"Looks great and performs even better."
"I am quite happy with the product I purchased from carid.com. I hope this product will last for ages as a nano techlogy built for performance. "
"This makes a small difference but it all adds up. The K&N is the best bang for your buck. The others cost more and don't make any more improvement."