- 80 Starting & Charging
- 90 Starting & Charging
- 100 Starting & Charging
- 200 Starting & Charging
- 4000 Starting & Charging
- 5000 Starting & Charging
- A3 Starting & Charging
- A4 Starting & Charging
- A5 Starting & Charging
- A6 Starting & Charging
- A7 Starting & Charging
- A8 Starting & Charging
- Cabriolet Starting & Charging
- Coupe Starting & Charging
- Fox Starting & Charging
- Q3 Starting & Charging
- Q5 Starting & Charging
- Q7 Starting & Charging
The history of the German automaker Audi is deeply connected with August Horch (1868-1951): active in the automobile field since the end of the XIX century, Horch was one of the most hard-working pioneers in design and popularization of automobiles in Europe. In 1910 he adopted the name Audi, Latin for "Horch!" which in old German means "Hear!". Some successful years followed and Audi gained a solid reputation. However, dramatic events that hit the world during the first half of the XX century stopped Audi’s ascension, and in 1932 Auto Union grouped four German carmakers, including Audi, to face the crisis. Four rings featured on the today’s Audi badge date to that time. In 1939 the Audi brand disappeared, reviving more than 25 years later, after Volkswagen bought Auto Union and its trademarks rights. Finally, the 1968 Audi 100 opened a new era for the German company.
When talking about a car, we usually focus on its styling or performance, sometimes on safety or cargo capacity, forgetting about all those systems that are actually vital for the operation of the vehicle. Of course, starters or solenoids are not so interesting topics, but if the starting and charging system doesn’t work, you can’t start your Audi’s engine! In our online shop you can find hundreds of Audi starting & charging parts, manufactured by the most reliable aftermarket companies. In case of need you can contact our Help Center for further info and suggestions.
- Motorcraft® Tested Tough™ MAX BatteryTested Tough™ MAX Battery by Motorcraft®. Battery Terminal Location: Top. Polarity: Straight. Battery Type: AGM. If you’re looking to replace a battery, Motorcraft is your best bet for fit and function. All Motorcraft batteries...Microprocessor-controlled weldingIntercell weld helps ensure longer battery life$180.37 - $207.54
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Exide® Edge™ AGM BatteryEdge™ AGM Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and...17X More Energy for Everything like repeated use of technology and shuttle driving1Because the plates are compressed in rows, the battery uses its total volume to provide greater energy capacity$138.01 - $168.10
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...$209.82 - $402.70
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $355.03
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$46.91 - $1,293.45
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $123.98
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...High-voltage tested armature and field coils to ensure reliable performancePremium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical current$40.51 - $289.81
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $228.98
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.33 - $332.66
- USA Industries® Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries®. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...Designed to provide optimum engine startingMade from superior materials$18.00 - $262.79
- Valeo® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Valeo®. 100% new Valeo starters to exceed your expectations: quick start of the engine, long life performance even during winter. Valeo starters are designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established...Designed to produce maximum charge output under all conditionsProvides improved efficiency in electrical various demands$107.93 - $462.00
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards$42.86 - $1,126.83
- TYC® AlternatorAlternator by TYC®. The alternator is one of the parts you want to function properly, otherwise all the comforts given by the electronic components won't be available anymore. And when you need a replacement, TYC will gladly give...$83.49 - $242.12
- Dayco® Alternator Decoupler PulleyAlternator Decoupler Pulley by Dayco®. This application-specific replacement part easily isolates and dampens the drive from the alternator upon deceleration thanks to its one-way clutching capability. The pulley also reduces belt...Designed to meet your vehicle's requirementsOne-way clutching capability to isolate and dampen the drive from the alternator upon deceleration$62.60 - $125.42
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Audi Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango