2009 Infiniti M35 Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $403.67$403.6720% OFF
- Thule® - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackInfiniti M35 Normal Roof 2009, Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and...Our price: $239.95$239.9520% OFF
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackInfiniti M35 Normal Roof 2009, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system makes...Our price: $169.95 - $199.95$169.9520% OFF
- Thule® - Snowboard CarrierInfiniti M35 Normal Roof 2009, Snowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for...Our price: $149.95$149.9520% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Ski and Snowboard RackInfiniti M35 2009, Ski and Snowboard Rack by Rhino-Rack®. When you want to hit the slopes you can try to stow your skis/snowboards inside the vehicle, or use rope or bungee cords to attach them to the roof rack cross bars…or do it the safe,...Our price: $26.10 - $332.10$26.1020% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $139.64$139.6420% OFF
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"Along with the cargo carrier, this net was the cheapest by far of all the products we looked at. Really happy with the product. "
"Just returned from a 2000 mile trip from Denver to Vegas thru lots of national parks with the rack loaded most of the way... used a bungie net over the top. Never felt that anything wanted to hop/fall out. Tightened the wing nuts occasionally...wind noise isn't obtrusive...so far very happy with the product and the price..."