2009 Infiniti M35 Roof Cargo Boxes
- Thule® - Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxInfiniti M35 Sedan Normal Roof 2009, Hyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®, 89" L x 34" W x 16" H. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with...Our price: $1,003.39$1,003.3920% OFF
- Thule® - Force Cargo BoxInfiniti M35 Sedan Normal Roof 2009, Force Cargo Box by Thule®, 65" L - 92.5" L. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy...Our price: $104.92 - $592.65$104.9220% OFF
- Thule® - Pulse Cargo BoxInfiniti M35 Sedan Normal Roof 2009, Pulse Cargo Box by Thule®, 67" L - 88.5" L. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round...Our price: $104.92 - $460.34$104.9220% OFF
- Thule® - Sidekick Cargo BoxInfiniti M35 Sedan Normal Roof 2009, Sidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone,...Our price: $104.92 - $312.52$104.9220% OFF
- Thule® - Sonic Cargo BoxInfiniti M35 Sedan Normal Roof 2009, Sonic Cargo Box by Thule®, 73" L - 100.5" L. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of...Our price: $104.92 - $734.41$104.9220% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Master-Fit Cargo BoxInfiniti M35 2009, Master-Fit Cargo Box by Rhino-Rack®. New range of Master-Fit Cargo Boxes have been designed to be safe, solid and also combine styling and aerodynamics for a superior function and fit.Our price: $449.10 - $584.10$449.1020% OFF
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $403.67$403.6720% OFF
- Rola® - Airfoil LG Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Airfoil LG Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Rola®, 56"x36"x16-1/2". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs,12 cubic ft. of storage space. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage.Our price: $343.87$343.8720% OFF
- Pro Series® - Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®, 72" L x 24" W x 17" H. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a...Our price: $318.95$318.9520% OFF
- Thule® - Interstate Roof Cargo BagInfiniti M35 Sedan with Normal Roof 2009, Interstate Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 40" L x 38" W x 18" H. The Interstate gives you all the carrying ability of a large capacity hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to...Our price: $218.82$218.8220% OFF
- Thule® - Portage Canoe CarrierInfiniti M35 Sedan with Normal Roof 2009, Portage Canoe Carrier by Thule®. Thule's easiest loading canoe carrier with universal roof-rack compatibility. Durable gunwales with ramped sides provide easy loading. Strong, durable load straps with...Our price: $104.92 - $127.06$104.9220% OFF
"This product is lightweight, but strong enough to do the job! We have used it several times for trips this summer, and it was great! "
"Good quality materials."
"It is a good quality product, but it does not completely fit on the 2013 Mazda 5 loading bars."
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Just returned from a 2000 mile trip from Denver to Vegas thru lots of national parks with the rack loaded most of the way... used a bungie net over the top. Never felt that anything wanted to hop/fall out. Tightened the wing nuts occasionally...wind noise isn't obtrusive...so far very happy with the product and the price..."