2007 Ford Escape Side Steps
- Tuff-Bar® - 3" Round Bent Tube Step BarsFord Escape 2007, 3" Round Bent Tube Step Bars by Tuff-Bar®, Cab Section, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and step up in style with a set of new step bars from Tuff-Bar. Choose between polished stainless steel and mild steel that is powder coated in black...Our price: $122.90 - $163.09$122.9020% OFF
- Westin® - 4" Oval Tube Step BarsFord Escape 2007, 4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately). Oval...Our price: $135.04 - $224.19$135.0420% OFF
- Westin® - 3" E-Series Round Step BarsFord Escape 2007, 3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair, with Steel Brackets. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It...Our price: $158.13 - $233.27$158.1320% OFF
- Westin® - 3" Signature Series Round Step BarsFord Escape 2007, 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish....Our price: $233.50 - $346.95$233.5020% OFF
- Aries® - 3" Round Side BarsFord Escape Limited / XLS / XLT 2007, 3" Round Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very...Our price: $175.00 - $240.00$175.0020% OFF
- SteelCraft® - 3" Round Side BarsFord Escape 2007, 3" Round Side Bars by SteelCraft®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy....Our price: $128.16 - $185.76$128.1620% OFF
- Black Horse® - 3" Round Side StepsFord Escape 2007, 3" Round Side Steps by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Pair. These fantastic accessories give you a bit more convenience, offering easier getting in and out of the vehicle as well as hassle-free access to the roof. Constructed of...Our price: $200.00 - $320.00$200.0020% OFF
Posted by Michael R.
"My 2006 Ford Escape was too tall for my wife, so I purchased these Volcano black running boards with orange pads. They look great and were very easy to put on after I asked Ramone about if I had all the parts. While answering my question, Ramone gave some installation tips. I found them to be extremely helpful in making the install go very smoothly. Now, I did not say quickly, just very easy. I had to undo the black plastic retaining clips that look like they are Phillips head screws, but they are actually taken off by using a very thin bladed standard screw driver and turning the retainer with a Phillips screw driver for a few seconds until the retainer comes loose, then stop turning it and pry it very carefully out, then pry the bigger molly that the retainer came out of slightly with the same standard screw driver, then with your fingers. This lets the plastic cladding of the Escape come out of the way for drilling the two 5/16" holes in the pinch weld for, in my case a number 4 bracket cut to make a 4 hole and a 3 hole bracket, which I used the 3 hole to attach the number 2 bracket to in a cantilever for bracket 1 to go out to attach to the running board beautifully. I had to bend bracket 2 in a U shape to allow it to attach to the frame using only 1 self tapping screw. But this configuration is holding up very nicely after 2 weeks of use. The orange pads are fading a little to yellow, but they are still way more visible than black would be at night. I am over 240 pounds and bounced on them a few times before having my wife use them, and they passed with flying colors. I would very much recommend these running boards and CARiD to buy other things from in the future."