2005 Ford Explorer Side Steps
- Tuff-Bar® - 3" Round Step BarsFord Explorer 4 Door 2005, 3" Round Step Bars, Cab Section by Tuff-Bar®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and step up in style with a set of new step bars from Tuff-Bar. Choose between polished stainless steel and mild steel that is powder coated in black...Our price: $163.09$163.09 20% OFF
- Westin® - 4" Oval Tube Step BarsFord Explorer 4 Door 2005, 4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately). Oval...Our price: $147.38 - $259.81$147.38 20% OFF
- Westin® - 3" E-Series Round Step BarsFord Explorer 4 Door 2005, 3" E-Series Round Single Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be...Our price: $158.13 - $233.27$158.13 20% OFF
- Westin® - 3" Signature Series Black Powdercoat Round Step BarsFord Explorer 2005, 3" Signature Series Black Powdercoat Round Dual Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a black finish....Our price: $218.47$218.47 20% OFF
- Dee Zee® - 3" Round Nerf BarsFord Explorer 4 Door 2005, 3" Round UltraBlack Nerf Bars by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. These traditional steel 3" diameter tube bars are coated with a durable black powder coat finish, and run outward from your vehicle at 90 degree angles to provide a bar...Our price: $156.45$156.45 20% OFF
- Aries® - 3" Round Side BarsFord Explorer 4 Door 2005, 3" Round Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and...Our price: $175.00 - $239.75$175.00 20% OFF
- Go Rhino® - 3" 4000 Series Round Side StepsFord Explorer 4 Door 2005, 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. These Side Steps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 Side Steps are specifically...Our price: $161.90 - $223.73$161.90 20% OFF
- SteelCraft® - 3" Round Side BarsFord Explorer 4 Door 2005, 3" Round Side Bars by SteelCraft®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and...Our price: $128.16 - $185.76$128.16 20% OFF
- Black Horse® - 3" Round Side StepsFord Explorer 2005, 3" Round Side Steps by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Pair. These fantastic accessories give you a bit more convenience, offering easier getting in and out of the vehicle as well as hassle-free access to the roof. Constructed of...Our price: $200.00 - $320.00$200.00 20% OFF
- Bully® - 3" Round Nerf BarsFord Explorer 2005, 3" Round Nerf Bars by Bully®, 1 Pair. Bully step bars are a step above the rest. They are made of the highest quality materials and are stainless steel bars are backed up by our lifetime warranty. Bully step bars are mandrel...Our price: $188.83 - $299.28$188.83 20% OFF
Posted by Jacob T.
"I was very happy to see the results, although I did have a difficult time installing and trying to find out what went where. I managed to figure it out, and I was glad I did cause I was determined to get it done, and proud to drive around in my Explorer. And so far I have not seen another Explorer with running boards side steps. Thanks!"
Posted by Bruce D.
"Very well engineered, easy to install, even for an old man. Very happy with the product."
Posted by Kent B.
"The product looks good and was easy to install. The instructions said to be for a 2011 Explorer and I was installing on a 2013, but they worked fine. I went slow on the driver's side and reread the instructions several times to make sure I got it right. Took about an hr. Passenger side was 15 minutes. The website said no drill, but there drilling is required if you want to install the final bracket. "
Posted by John G.
"I could not be happier with the stainless steel side bar running boards for my 2012 Ford Explorer. They look great and are very functional."
Posted by Alex M.
"Install was easy but the instructions were horrible. Lightweight and sturdy. And the black power coat looks nice."