2005 Buick Terraza Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsBuick Terraza 2005, Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsBuick Terraza 2005, Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsBuick Terraza 2005, Front Smoke Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 2-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window...Our price: $35.54 - $39.51$35.5420% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorBuick Terraza 2005, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldBuick Terraza 2005, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood Shield. The...Our price: $53.16$53.1620% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Felimon T.
"Made of high quality material. Just insert it into window panel and ready to go. I used a window deflector that uses tape, and after 8 years, it starts to peel off."
Posted by Larry G.
"I am used to the old style that adheres to the frame. These have tabs that go between the window glass and rubber gaskets, while the majority of the plastic slip into the window channel. It was not clear, and one broke when I put it all in the window channel and raised the power window. Clearer instructions would have helped."
Posted by James P.
"Easy to install, look great."
Posted by Irv M.
"Great product, great price, great delivery."
Posted by Ashley J.
"It's a light color and I went with the lighter tinted window deflector and it looks great! Easy to put on and I'm very happy with the product!"