- WeatherTech® In-Channel Front Side Window DeflectorsBuick Terraza 2005, In-Channel Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- GTS® Flames Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorFlames Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®, without Rubber. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$44.77
- GTS® Flames Windgard™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorFlames Windgard™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®, without Rubber. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment...$34.01
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70372)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70372) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80372)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80372) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors (192324)In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors by AVS®. 2 Pieces Set. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$41.47
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors (92324)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors by AVS®. 2 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$37.34
- Stampede® Tape-Onz™ Smoke Front Sidewind Deflectors (6022-2)Tape-Onz™ Smoke Front Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. 2 Pieces Set. Stop the elements from getting in your cabin while adding a touch of flashy style to your exterior with these top of the line window deflectors by Stampede....Contemporary design that reduces wind noiseProtection from rocks, mud, rain and road debris$36.82
- Belmor® Tape-On Stainless Steel Ventshades (VS-FL2-1)Universal Tape-On Stainless Steel Ventshades by Belmor®. Installed over side windows, Belmor's stainless steel Ventshades let fresh air into the cab even during bad weather, helping drivers stay alert while reducing window fog....Lets fresh air into the cab, even during bad weatherHelps drivers stay alert while reducing window fog$40.99
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector (50136)Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No...$59.95
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Smoke Hood Shield (24929)Bugflector II™ Smoke Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood Shield. The...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$62.01
- Stampede® Vigilante Premium Smoke Hood Protector (2038-2)Vigilante Premium Smoke Hood Protector by Stampede®. Hood Mount. It's designed with an aerodynamic reverse flip for superior deflection providing full hood and front fender protection on some models. Contoured to fit new integrated...Protects from bugs, rocks and other flying road debrisFeatures stand away design$53.44
- Belmor® Aeroshield Series Stainless Steel Bug Deflector (78183-1)Universal Aeroshield Series Stainless Steel Bug Deflector by Belmor®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...Premium 304-grade stainless steel bug deflector with X10 mirror finishSleek wrap-around end panels for secure, custom fit$199.99
- AVS® Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector (77002)Universal Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector (77002) by AVS®, Size: 34.25" Width x 4" Depth. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence,...Reduces wind noise and air turbulence typically experienced with an open sunroofPrevents rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving$45.51
- AVS® Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector (77001)Universal Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector (77001) by AVS®, Size: 33.0" Width x 4" Depth. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence,...Reduces wind noise and air turbulence typically experienced with an open sunroofPrevents rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving$45.51
Your Buick Terraza aids you greatly in your life. It helps you to get to work and to spend leisure time with your family and friends. But in return you have to take care of your car and deal with some issues that may arise. For example if you have no other option than to leave your car parked on the sun, you may want to leave the windows slightly open to let the air flow through the car, so that it isn’t hot as hell in there in half an hour. But sadly you can’t do it because thieves will be attracted to such easy prey as soon as you leave your vehicle. Buick Terraza deflectors deal with this issue by shielding the upper part of the window. But remember that there are some problems deflectors can’t deal with. Thus you are not advised to leave children or pets in the car without supervision to avoid any misfortune.
The wind deflectors we supply bring the comfort of your vehicle to a whole new level. For example, you will never have to worry about rainy weather or harsh winds ever again. You will be able to open your windows at any time you like and have fresh air gently flowing through your car. The quality of Buick deflectors is ensured by top grade materials used in manufacturing process and professional computer-aided design. Style and functionality are the highest priorities of our business.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Yakima® MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket$139.00 - $399.00