2001 Chevy Cavalier Light Covers
- WeatherTech® - LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversChevy Cavalier 2001, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear...Our price: $54.95$54.95 20% OFF
- GTS® - Headlight CoversChevy Cavalier 2001, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no...Our price: $57.04 - $63.81$57.04 20% OFF
- AVS® - Headlight CoversChevy Cavalier 2001, Headlight Covers by AVS®. Give the front of your car or truck a stealthy, aerodynamic look with these stylish smoke headlight covers. Constructed from tough, durable impact modified acrylic, they’ll also protect your...Our price: $70.08$70.08 20% OFF
- GTS® - Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversChevy Cavalier Z24 2001, Blackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These...Our price: $99.10 - $108.11$99.10 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Tailblazers™ Tail Light CoversChevy Cavalier 2001, Smoke Tailblazers™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®, 4 Pieces. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. The unique slotted design will give your truck or SUV a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever...Our price: $108.21$108.21 20% OFF
- XPEL® - Headlight and Signal Light Protection KitChevy Cavalier LS / Z24 2001, Headlight and Signal Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car...Our price: $50.44$50.44 20% OFF
Posted by Adam R.
"Easy to install and looks great."
Posted by Todd H.
"Lets get real, these are not the best for night time driving, the smoked tinted lights look amazing, and if you got good HID lights, you can pull these off at night. Easy to install, and gives the car attention. My only con about this is that it doesn't cover the head light completely. I have a little piece showing just on the top of the driver side light, although it's unnoticeable from afar. Easy installation and at a fair price, be sure to check for local by-laws for legal issues to tinted covers before getting though. And if you don't have bright headlights, get some for night time driving, or take them off! Extremely dangerous to drive at night, in storms or fog. I recommend to get HID head lights."
Posted by Matthew J.
"The product was very easy to install and I also feel that the quality is good and sturdy."