Chevy Cavalier Light Covers
- Wade® - Headlight CoversStarting at: $57.93$57.93
- AVS® - Headlight CoversStarting at: $70.08$70.08
- XPEL® - Headlight and Signal Light Protection KitStarting at: $50.44$50.44
- WeatherTech® - LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversStarting at: $54.95$54.95
- GTS® - Smoke Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversStarting at: $99.10$99.10
Posted by Todd H.
"Lets get real, these are not the best for night time driving, the smoked tinted lights look amazing, and if you got good HID lights, you can pull these off at night. Easy to install, and gives the car attention. My only con about this is that it doesn't cover the head light completely. I have a little piece showing just on the top of the driver side light, although it's unnoticeable from afar. Easy installation and at a fair price, be sure to check for local by-laws for legal issues to tinted covers before getting though. And if you don't have bright headlights, get some for night time driving, or take them off! Extremely dangerous to drive at night, in storms or fog. I recommend to get HID head lights."