1997 Ford Thunderbird Wind Deflectors
1 - 11 of 11 results
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsFord Thunderbird 1997, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 2 Doors. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$42.94
- GTS® Solarwing™ Smoke Rear Window DeflectorsFord Thunderbird 1997, Solarwing™ Smoke Rear Window Deflectors by GTS®, 1 Piece, without Rubber. Enhance your car's silhouette, if not its aerodynamics, and protect your interior, all with this attractive rear window deflector....Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$110.37
- GTS® Ventgard™ Smoke Front Window DeflectorsFord Thunderbird 1997, Ventgard™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors by GTS®, Set for 2 Doors, without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.88
- GTS® Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsFord Thunderbird 1997, Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®, Set for 2 Doors, without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.44 - $56.61
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorFord Thunderbird 1997, Bug-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®, without Rubber. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield....Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$64.49
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversFord Thunderbird LX 1997, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and...Incredibly tough 40 mil. thick, double-polished urethane materialDefend against rock strikes that can shatter a headlamp$54.95
- GTS® Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversFord Thunderbird 1997, Blackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces, without Rubber. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$99.10 - $108.11
- GTS® Headlight CoversFord Thunderbird 1997, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces, without Rubber. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish headlight covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite, they'll...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$57.04 - $63.80
- XPEL® Headlight and Signal Light Protection KitFord Thunderbird 1997, Headlight and Signal Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield...Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede®. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The special design of the Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, preventing rain from entering the sunroof opening,...Designed to let the sun in and the wind outLow-profile design$42.02 - $117.83
- C.R. Laurence® Permanent Mount Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Permanent Mount Sunroof Deflector by C.R. Laurence®. Add a CRL Deflector to your SFC/CRL Sunroof to complete the open-air experience. CRL Permanent Mount or CRL Removable Sunroof Deflectors reduce noise and air...Designed to reduce noise and air turbulenceAerodynamically stable at highway speeds$42.41
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesDo Rain Guards Really Work?With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors mounted on the same model vehicle you have, and ask for a test ride.
- Exterior AccessoriesRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
1997 Ford Thunderbird Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
5 of 5
1988 Ford Thunderbird / Posted by Brian (Minneapolis, MN) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes1 people found this review helpful.