EFI Wet Nitrous System (820211B) by ZEX®. The ZEX™ 4-6 Cylinder Wet Nitrous Kit is a universal kit that is designed to work safely on stock type engines but is also engineered to perform flawlessly on highly modified turbocharged and supercharged applications. It is a simple, two hour installation and the kit includes proper tuning jets, a range of fuel tap fittings, solenoids, filters and activation electronics that are factory pre-assembled in the Nitrous Management Unit.
- Requires a vacuum-operated fuel pressure regulator
- Does not include bottle.
|Bottle Brackets Included: No|
|Bottle Included: No|
|Delivery Style: Air intake tube|
|Dual Stage: No|
|Jet Sizes Included: 55, 65, 75 hp|
|Maximum Advertised Horsepower Increase: 75 hp|
|Nitrous System Intended Fuel Type: Gasoline|
|Nitrous System Style: Wet|
- Adjustable from 55-75 HP with supplied tuning jets; Perfect for mild to wild performance
- All major components are factory pre-assembled inside the Nitrous Management Unit
- Multiple fuel tap fittings included to assure easy fitment to many applications
- Detailed instructions provide for an easy, single two-hour installation
- Works safely on stock or modified engines
Founded in 1998, ZEX® designs and manufactures truly superior custom-fit nitrous systems that offer bolt-on installation. As a member of the COMP Performance Group, ZEX is able to combine R&D efforts for constant new product developments. For instance, its Active Fuel Control allows for adjusting fuel enrichment with changes in the bottle pressure, as a result providing safer, more efficient nitrous injection for increased horsepower gains without sacrificing engine safety. In addition to nitrous systems, ZEX's product line also includes a full line of innovative nitrous accessories, spark plugs, and much more. With ZEX's modern technology you can be sure that no power-adding option is safer, smarter, or faster.