BMW Z4 3.0L 2010, D-Series AGM Battery (D4800) by XS Power®. The XS Power D4800 are company direct fit, OEM replacement for most European models and are available for shipping today. XS Power added these three models to the D Series lineup for starting and secondary power demands. The D4800 are direct fit replacement batteries for many Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Bens, GM, Jaguar, and other model vehicles. The D4800 is a BCI Group 48 battery known as the L3, which is common for mid-size sedans and SUV’s. Amp Hour Capacity: 60. Battery Type: AGM. Cold Cranking Amperage: 815. Polarity: Straight. Reserve Capacity: 120. Terminal Location: Top Post. Voltage: 12V. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by XS Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards. Wash hands after handling.
- Length: 10.94". Width: 6.93". Height: 7.48"
- AGM batteries should only be charged with AGM compatible chargers.
|Weight Lbs. – 48.22|
|Weight Kgs. – 21.87|
|Length – 10.94"|
|Height – 7.48"|
|Width – 6.93"|
|MAX Amp – 3000|
|CA – 815A|
|RC – 120 min|
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design that incorporates special glass fiber mats that contain the acid electrolyte between the lead plates, rather than a standard flooded (liquid) design
- Leak-proof, non-hazardous configuration typically lasts longer than normal replacement batteries if properly charged. No leaks mean no corrosion or damage to chrome or paint. Batteries will not leak, even if damaged
- Actually store energy, so you don't have to add a capacitor to your system to get a quick burst when you need it
- Since there are no external vents on an XS Power battery you can mount it in a passenger compartment, below a seat, or inside a glove box without fear of leaks
- These batteries also resist extreme vibrations so they'll perform in the trunk or hatch area without skipping a beat
- AGM Battery
- M6 Terminal Hardware
XS Power is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by XS Power are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only 1st-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, XS Power is the name you can trust.
XS Power® was established in 2005. From the beginning they had a technological edge over their competitors because of their strong commitment to product testing. As has been said in NASCAR, “all the BS stops at the dyno.” The same is true for high performance batteries. They have an in-house testing lab, they employ the services of outside accredited labs, as well as outside experts to insure they bring you the best. When they put a label on a product you can count on it.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov