HP Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. Laser measured for a custom fit, the WeatherTech HP floor liner is designed to protect the bottom and sides of your vehicle’s footwell. Made from a heavy-duty, flexible, rubber-like material for increased durability and a soft feel, this high-performance floor liner will keep messes away from your vehicle's carpet and won't curl, crack or break in tough weather. The grippy underside keeps the mat in place and prevents it from shifting.
- Custom fit for your vehicle’s make and model
- High-walled design helps contain messes of any kind
- Anti-skid nibs and underside texture keep the floor liner in place
- Advanced rubber-like Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound won’t break down in extreme weather environments.
- Provides impeccable strength and a tactile feel
- Retention systems and anti-skid texturing on the underside of the mat ensure placement without any shifting or sliding
- Protects the bottom, front, and sides of your vehicle’s footwell
- Made of 100% recyclable material: no latex, PVCs, cadmium or lead
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in America
WeatherTech’s talented designers and engineers have taken its already advanced floor liner into the future! Laser measured and custom fit, the WeatherTech HP floor liner is the next generation of high-performance floor liners, featuring a raised outer edge to partially cover the front, back, and sides of your vehicle's footwell. The HP floor liner is made using advanced rubber-like, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound, making it both soft and durable. Engineered and created to stand up to the most extreme weather conditions, it will protect your vehicle’s carpeted floors and won’t crack, curl, or break down. This material is also 100% recyclable and both latex and PVC free. A specially designed retention system and non-slip nibs keep the HP floor liner locked in place, so there’s no sliding. Its beveled edge prevents walls from curving in for the ultimate in stability. The watertight sill around the retention clasps prevents messes from leaking onto your vehicle’s interior carpet. Optimal side trim lines cut away to display the seal plate on your vehicle.
WeatherTech® is a line of top-grade custom-designed automotive accessories produced by the MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd, a company headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. Manufactured in the USA, the WeatherTech line offers everything you need for protection of your vehicle's interior and exterior, from lamp guards and window deflectors to liners and pet barriers. All WeatherTech products are thoroughly designed and manufactured, so that you could get the uppermost quality, styling, and durability. Every product undergoes the most rigorous testings and quality control inspections before being marked with the MacNeil logo. Thus owners of the WeatherTech products no longer have to worry about Mother Nature and its effects spoiling their vehicle's exterior or interior.