Semi-Synthetic Premium Blend TR-1R Racing Motor Oil (A141040CE) by Torco®. Torco TR-1R Racing Motor Oil comes from an original series of motor oils called MPZ Racing Oils. MPZ Racing Oils have a long history of accomplishments in many forms of racing dating back to the 50's. TR-1R is simply the next generation of the original chemistries and carries out a tradition of superior performance. TR-1R is a special blend of hydro processed petroleum base stocks, special polymers and proprietary additive systems focused on superior performance and engine protection. TR-1R is a tried and proven race formula that offers excellent thermal stability under extreme RPM and high operating temperatures of modern racing engines. It is an MPZ® fortified formula which provides unequalled anti-friction, anti-wear and minimizes frictional losses for increased power. TR-1R protects against scuffing, galling and metal transfer for longer engine life.
Notes: Hot rods, classic cars that call for 10w40 or SAE 40.
|Oil Type: Semi-Synthetic|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
|Storage Tank: Bottle|
|Viscosity Grade: SAE 10W-40|
|Volume: 1 Quart|
- An original MPZ® racing formula
- Race specific additive technology
- Superior load carrying and engine protection
- Excellent ring seal and thermal stability
- Meets or Exceeds: API performance requirements
- Intended for racing applications
- Grade 70 available in drums and pails only