Universal SnowPack Ski and Snowboard Rack (7326) by Thule®. 6 Pairs of Skis or 4 Snowboards. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that makes loading skis or snowboards almost effortless is without equal. The Pull Top holds 4-6 pairs of fat skis or 2-4 snowboards with ultra-soft rubber arms, it's completely lockable with the included locks, and can be mounted to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
|Load capacity skis: Up to 6 pairs|
|Load capacity snowboards: Up to 4 boards|
|Loading width: 29.5"|
|Extra large push-button: Yes|
|Locks skis to carrier: Yes|
|Locks carrier to roof rack: Yes|
|Fits AeroBlade: Yes|
|Fits SquareBar: Yes|
|Fits Factory Racks: Yes|
- Low profile for improved aerodynamics
- Smart vertical spring system adjusts to accommodate all thicknesses of skis and reduces the carrier height when unloaded
- Two sets of height extension T-track feet included to raise carrier and protect vehicle roofs for skis/boards with tall bindings
- Soft rubber arms protect skis during transport
- Large push button is easy to open with gloves on and it opens by pushing in a natural ‘up’ motion
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum arms are durable and strong
- Thule’s One-key lock cylinders lock the skis/boards to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle (locks included)
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks with both T-Track and SpeedLink around the bar mounting options
When heading out on a camping trip, backcountry excursion, or anywhere in between, outfit your prized possession with a stylish and rugged roof rack that will let you take everything you need for whatever the adventure calls for. Designed to deliver exceptional stability, versatility and ease of installation, this is hands down what the doctor ordered for your short or long road trip. Use the muscle of this tough rack made from high tensile tubing to be strong enough to carry all your gear. By providing unmatched durability, this top-notch rack is sure to stand the test of the time.
Pick out yourself a rock solid and reliable roof rack that will maximize your vehicle’s above roof cargo load capacity and free up space for your buddies or valuable things by allowing to secure all that stuff outside of your vehicle. With this rack, it’s easy squeezy lemon peasy to take all you want without making your vehicle’s claustrophobic. It will keep what’s in stow positioned right, preventing load shifting. So, your gear will stay safe and sound during transport, resting on your roof until you need them. This convenient rack provides easy access to the top of your automobile’s roof which makes loading and unloading a snap – just stow it up and get go.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.