Universal Evo Foot Pack by Thule®. Quantity: 4 Feet. Easy-to-install foot for Thule Evo roof racks, for vehicles without pre-existing roof rack attachment points, or factory-installed racks. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Thule features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Maximum load: 220 lb|
|Locks included: No|
- Load carrier feet for Thule Evo roof rack system
- Foot installs easily onto vehicles with raised railings
- Ergonomic torque limiter key indicates when the rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle
- Rubber lining protects the surface of the raised railings and ensures a perfect fit
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (sold separately)
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.