Tailor-Made Sheepskin Headrest Covers by Superlamb®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Sold as a set for two seats
- Superlamb® recommend you order any sheepskin accessories (armrest, console lid or headrest covers) at the same time as your Tailor-Made seat covers so that the wool texture and colors will be an exact match. If you have already or are considering purchasing a Ready-Made set of covers, please note that the Tailor-Made colors and Ready-Made colors are not an exact match
- Fleece measures approximately 1" and is among the densest in the world
- Sheepskin will not shed
- Made of Australian or New Zealand sheepskin
- Coffee and soft drink spills are easily cleaned
- Simple maintenance. Light brushing & vacuuming will keep them fluffy
- Easily dry cleaned
- Superlamb recommend cleaning every couple of years, and also provide this professional service
- Create a much more comfortable journey.
Complete your Tailor-Made seat covers with matching headrest covers
Located in San Diego, CA, Superlamb®, has been in business since 1978. Since then, the brand has grown to be an industry-leader with one of the largest selections of sheepskin products in the United States. Boasting 7000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Superlamb goes the extra mile with a rich heritage of rigorous expertise in sheepskin brought by the CEO of the company who’s originally from New Zealand. Custom tailored and fully customizable, Superlamb sheepskin covers will keep you warm on the most freezing cold winter days and cool on the most sweltering summer days. They’re available in variety of styles and more than 13,000 patterns to choose from. Each Superlamb product is made to be hard-wearing to last you for billions of miles to come. Superlamb prides itself on fruitful partnerships with the hottest sheepskin footwear brands such as UGG boots, Koolaburra, and more.