Universal Sheepskin Steering Wheel Cover by Superlamb®. High quality and custom made. Steering wheels can be uncomfortably cold in winter and hot in summer and are hard on the hands on long trips. Sheepskin covers are the answer, providing the driver with a comfortable, soft alternative.
- Superlamb® recommend you order any sheepskin accessories (armrest, console lid or headrest covers) at the same time as your Tailormade seat covers so that the wool texture and colors will be an exact match. If you have already or are considering purchasing a Ready Made set of covers, please note that the Tailormade colors and Ready Made colors are not an exact match
- Fits 15.5" Steering Wheel
- This is a Special Order product and, therefore, Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
Located in San Diego, CA, Superlamb®, has been in business since 1978. Since then, the brand has grown to be an industry-leader with one of the largest selections of sheepskin products in the United States. Boasting 7000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Superlamb goes the extra mile with a rich heritage of rigorous expertise in sheepskin brought by the CEO of the company who’s originally from New Zealand. Custom tailored and fully customizable, Superlamb sheepskin covers will keep you warm on the most freezing cold winter days and cool on the most sweltering summer days. They’re available in variety of styles and more than 13,000 patterns to choose from. Each Superlamb product is made to be hard-wearing to last you for billions of miles to come. Superlamb prides itself on fruitful partnerships with the hottest sheepskin footwear brands such as UGG boots, Koolaburra, and more.