Universal Easy Fit Leatherette Seat Wraps by Superlamb®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Made of fully synthetic (faux) PU leather, contains no animal by-products
- Diamond sculpting for sporty look
- Fire and burn resistant
- Water and stain resistant, easy to clean by just wiping down
- Breakaway stitching and straps accommodate airbags in event of deployment
- Protects seats from wear and tear, increasing resale value
- Pockets in front of seat bottom for easy access while driving
- Rejuvenate older or damaged seats and make them look new again
- 1/4" memory foam padding also helps shape cover for a flush look
- Perforated for compatibility with heated and air-conditioned seats
This Superlamb's product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is second to none. It is manufactured from first-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability.
Located in San Diego, CA, Superlamb®, has been in business since 1978. Since then, the brand has grown to be an industry-leader with one of the largest selections of sheepskin products in the United States. Boasting 7000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Superlamb goes the extra mile with a rich heritage of rigorous expertise in sheepskin brought by the CEO of the company who’s originally from New Zealand. Custom tailored and fully customizable, Superlamb sheepskin covers will keep you warm on the most freezing cold winter days and cool on the most sweltering summer days. They’re available in variety of styles and more than 13,000 patterns to choose from. Each Superlamb product is made to be hard-wearing to last you for billions of miles to come. Superlamb prides itself on fruitful partnerships with the hottest sheepskin footwear brands such as UGG boots, Koolaburra, and more.