Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L 2010, Powerpaq Stage 1 Plastic Black Performance Kit by Superchips®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Superchips features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Filter Color: White|
|Tube Finish: Black|
|System Type: Cold Air Intakes|
- High-definition, 2.8" color screen
- Redesigned graphic interface for improved user experience
- Increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning & updating speed
- Performance tuning for Economy, Towing, Daily Driving, & Extreme Tuning
- Eliminate downshifting when climbing hills
- Speedometer correction for changes in tire size and gear ratio
- Adjust speed & rev limiters
- Tuning for shift points, shift firmness, & TQ management
- Internet updateable with all-new update software via USB
- Active fuel management control
- Vehicle parameter monitoring capabilities
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Compatible with other performance upgrades
- 2-year powertrain warranty
- Jammer Cold Air Intake
- Flashpaq Programmer
There are several well-established brands in the marketplace, but the team at Superchips elected to invest in a new gas intake with quality and performance in mind. Superchips is pleased to now offer the Powerpaq, which delivers consumers a distinct advantage when bundling some of the most popular, and common upgrades: a performance tuner and cold-air-intake.
Founded in the United Kingdom as P.J. Detection Techniques in 1977, Superchips® was originally involved in racing and became one of the first tuner companies to gain in-depth expertise on modifying engines equipped with electronic fuel injection systems. As engineering expertise grew on a variety of fuel systems and engine types, the company first debuted a line of power-enhancing performance products to the consumer market in England, then worldwide. After changing their name to Superchips in 1991, the company established itself in the United States a year later. The company grew to specialize in hand-held programmers and today remains on the cutting edge of turning modern computer-controlled vehicle functions into creative tuning applications. In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance and became affiliated with MSD Ignition, Edge Products and Racepak parts. Today, Superchips USA is based out of Sanford, Florida and performs all production in the United States.