Flashcal F5™ Calibration Tool by Superchips®. This compact diagnostic programmer connects with any OBD II compatible vehicle to adjust levels of horsepower and torque most beneficial to towing, racing, fuel economy, or all-terrain use. Also reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes. Available in gasoline and diesel specific applications.
- Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26” - 42”
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
- Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (2007-15 Rubicon only)
- ESP stability optimization (2011-15 automatic transmission models only)
- Engine idle adjustability for winching
- Daytime running light options (2007-15 models only)
- One touch lane change
- TPMS Options (Download required)
- Radio delay options (2011-15 models only)
- Headlamp delay options (2011-15 models only)
- Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updatable
Founded in the United Kingdom as P.J. Detection Techniques in 1977, Superchips® was originally involved in racing and became one of the first tuner companies to gain in-depth expertise on modifying engines equipped with electronic fuel injection systems. As engineering expertise grew on a variety of fuel systems and engine types, the company first debuted a line of power-enhancing performance products to the consumer market in England, then worldwide. After changing their name to Superchips in 1991, the company established itself in the United States a year later. The company grew to specialize in hand-held programmers and today remains on the cutting edge of turning modern computer-controlled vehicle functions into creative tuning applications. In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance and became affiliated with MSD Ignition, Edge Products and Racepak parts. Today, Superchips USA is based out of Sanford, Florida and performs all production in the United States.