Dashpaq+™ Programmer by Superchips®. Power and cutting-edge features are now available at your fingertips for your vehicle with the Dashpaq+. Take your vehicle to the next level with impressive pre-loaded tunes. Dashpaq+ includes a capacitive touchscreen, Wi-Fi updates, and the option to load custom tunes. Conduct personalized performance tests for your 0-60 MPH times, log data, keep an eye on calculated PIDs (data parameters) like boost, HP, TQ, and more. If you're looking for a feature-rich product at an affordable price look no further. Shop for your vehicle Dashpaq+ today. Configure your vehicles for a full list of features.
- Load and store custom tunes directly to your Dashpaq+
- Speedometer and rev limiter options
- Sharp, high-definition, 5 color touch-screen
- New manual entry options for tires, gears, and more
- Virtual drag trip: Conduct 0-60 MPH, 1/4 mile, 1/8 miles tests and more
- Wi-Fi updates: Connect and receive the latest updates instantly without hooking up to your PC
- Tap and Go quick navigation options to easily pull up your favorite options or gauge layout
- Calculated data parameters (PIDs) including boost, HP & TQ ratings, and more
- Extensive data-logging capabilities with the option to export and view on DataViewer software
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
Founded in the United Kingdom as P.J. Detection Techniques in 1977, Superchips® was originally involved in racing and became one of the first tuner companies to gain in-depth expertise on modifying engines equipped with electronic fuel injection systems. As engineering expertise grew on a variety of fuel systems and engine types, the company first debuted a line of power-enhancing performance products to the consumer market in England, then worldwide. After changing their name to Superchips in 1991, the company established itself in the United States a year later. The company grew to specialize in hand-held programmers and today remains on the cutting edge of turning modern computer-controlled vehicle functions into creative tuning applications. In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance and became affiliated with MSD Ignition, Edge Products and Racepak parts. Today, Superchips USA is based out of Sanford, Florida and performs all production in the United States.