Steinjager offers a Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the terms of:
- One Year on End Links and Springs
- Lifetime on Control Arms, Track Bar, Panhard Bar
From the date of purchase of this product, and subject to receiving the mail-in warranty card from the customer within 30 days of the original purchase date from the authorized Steinjager dealer. This Warranty only applies to the original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which this product was originally installed. If Steinjager determines that the product was defective, Steinjager will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Steinjager’s sole discretion, which will fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims. Products must be registered within 30 days of the original purchase date to qualify for warranty.
Products offered by Steinjäger but not manufactured by Steinjäger are warranted (or not warranted) according to the manufacturer’s terms and are not covered by this limited warranty. Steinjäger shall not be responsible for any labor, removal, installation, re-installation, damage, or maintenance costs. This warranty does not cover the cosmetic finish, painting or plating of any product, or any normal wear and tear to any product including, but not limited to bushings, brackets, end links, fasteners, hardware, spherical rod ends, shocks, springs, etc. In addition, this warranty does not apply to any products that have been:
- Improperly installed or installed by someone other than a qualified, licensed auto mechanic experienced in the installation and removal of suspension products
- Improperly serviced, misused, modified, or altered
- Subjected to abuse, negligence, accident, collision, or harsh environments
- Installed in any vehicle that has been modified
- Installed in any vehicle that has carried loads in excess of automobile manufacturer suggested weight limits
- Installed on any vehicle that has been subject to abnormal or excessive use, including rallying, racing, racing-type activities, dune race, rock crawling, mudding, or other off-road use
Steinjäger products are an aftermarket accessory, and the buyer assumes all risks of any damage caused to the vehicle/person during installation and/or use of this product. Steinjäger makes no claim as to suitability of this product for use in on-highway applications.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More