Chevy Citation 1981, Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor by Standard®. Committed to being the best, Standard Engine Management manufactures and distributes a full line of engine management related products, including ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts.
|Warranty: 3 years/36,000 miles|
- The manufacturing process includes extensive use of robotics for precision assembly
- 100% product in-line and end-of-line inspection from raw material to packaging of finished product
- The MAP sensors are engineered for precision performance, durability and a long service life
- Thanks to the broadest sensor coverage in the market the service professionals needs are met with the highest quality products
- The highest quality control through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Standard is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Standard are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate. quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Standard is the name you can trust.
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.