Barometric Pressure Sensor Connector by Standard®. Bring your vehicle’s fuel system back to its top shape with this top-notch part. Designed as a direct-fit replacement of your worn-out or malfunctioning part, it will provide easy, no-hassle installation and help restore proper fuel system functionality needed to keep your vehicle performing reliably, efficiently, and safely for many miles to come. This component is made to OEM standards so you can expect years of reliable function and hassle-free service.
- Each part has high-quality direct replacement electrical connector eliminates the need for a harness replacing only the damaged connector, for a cost effective repair solution
- The terminal is manufactured with high grade materials such as copper alloy, brass, and phosphor bronze
- The housing is fabricated using polyamide resins. All of the materials together provide the connectors with prolonged life and superior performance in harsh environments
- All electrical connectors are 100% tested for proper mechanical and electrical fit, form and function
- Offering thousand of high-quality pigtails & sockets for nearly every electrical job
Standard is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Standard are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Standard is the name you can trust.
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability.