Universal Multi-Function Dash Display with Data Logging (ST8916S-E) by Stack®. The Stack Multi-Function Dash Display Logger display systems are designed specifically for the harshest environments. The carbon composite housing is IP67 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of continuous vibration and 50g of shock. The analog pointer provides a quick and clear display for engine RPM while the digital display layout is configurable to your specifications using multiple pages for your axillary instrumentation needs.
|RPM Range: 0-3-8000 RPM
|Display Type: Inverted
|Input Quantity: 14
- Includes all the necessary senders, wires and adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Highspeed Download True CAN-USB Device, with remote access port. Direct access to logger not required for download allowing greater mounting flexibility
- Multiple Run Recording and Storage. Passes time and date stamped when recorded, so you know which run occurred when even if you can't download immediately after a pass
- Water, Dust/Dirt, Shock, and Vibration Proof! Fully sealed to IP67 standard. Ensures that your data will be captured and stored no matter what
- Ideal for straight line competition formats including drag racing, pulling, and land speed racing
- Tri-Axis Accelerometer +/-6g
- Battery Voltage Channel
Multi-Function Dash Display Logger can support nearly limitless amount of discrete analog sensors joined with its integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer. Data collection can occur at up to 500 Hz and the internal memory keeps track of your runs. User definable warnings display across the digital display and illuminate the warning LED placed to the side of the tachometer to alert the driver to critical information.
Stack® is a world-leading manufacturer of instrumentation, data and video logging systems, as well as wireless sensors for motorsport and many other harsh environments. The company has supplied to thousands of competitors around the globe and across the full spectrum of racing series. In addition, Stack has supplied to the automotive test industry as well as to a number of low-volume vehicle manufacturers, including Caterham, Westfield, Lotus, Yamaha, Honda, and Koenigsegg. The company’s current range of products includes tachometers, integrated driver display systems, stand-alone or integrated modular data logging systems, video and data overlay, powerful data analysis software, and many more. Stack's philosophy is to lead the way in using new technologies in order to provide its customers with the best products possible. All products the company offers will surely deliver outstanding performance for years to come.