Universal Auto-Trac™ Tire Chains by Security Chain Company®. 1 Pair. High Grade Manganese Alloy Steel. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Chain tighteners ARE NOT NEEDED.
- Will Fit Light Truck Only
- Meets Class "S" clearance requirements, even in light truck sizes
- Best durability of any link-style chain for cars and light trucks
- Auto-Trac™ provides excellent compatability with ABS and traction control systems
- Easy installation and removal, with no need to move the vehicle and no need to manually re-tighten after installation
- Better all-around traction performance and a smoother ride than conventional traction products
- Covered by U.S. and international patents
- Convenient nylon carrying/storage case
- Ideal solution to prevent vehicle slipping
- Designed and manufactured using innovative technologies
- Made to ensure the highest level of quality
If you want to stay safe when driving in snowy or icy conditions, you can’t do better than Security Chain Company®! The company offers an extensive variety of premium-quality snow tire chains for virtually every type of use from passenger cars and SUVs to trucks and airport transporters. Made to deliver significantly better all-around traction performance than conventional tire chains or cables, SCC snow traction products allow for maximized starting, stopping and cornering in winter conditions. Each and every snow tire chain the company offers is crafted using the finest materials to guarantee exceptional safety, strength and longevity. A lot of Security Chain Company tire chains feature the company’s patented ratcheting tightening system that eliminates the need for tensioners. Plus, they provide the fastest and the easiest installation of any traction products available on the market.