Ford Fusion 2010-2012, Polished Stainless Steel Front Vent Trim by SAA®, 2 Pieces. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS is polished to the mirror finish and this grants long lasting and durable shine. Easy and reliable installation with last generation 3M adhesive tape
- Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fit
- Uses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation
- Will make the car more elegant and attractive without causing any damage to the surface of the car
- Can be installed on new or used vehicles, giving it protection and increasing its value
- Mirror polished stainless steel, reliable shine for decades
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Manufactured using latest technologies, SAA elegant stainless steel trim gives you both quality and style. Each piece is laser cut from the best stainless steel available, so you can rest assured that your trim will not rust or corrode. Polished to the mirror finish stainless steel trim looks and feels as it should – worth every dime. Who said exterior trim makes no difference in the vehicle’s design? SAA stainless steel trim is a final stroke that will make your car look shinier and sleeker without going too far. The best part is that you can enhance the looks of your vehicle literally in seconds as the trim uses thick 3M adhesive back for super fast installation. Just clean the surface, stick your new trim, then step back and enjoy the gloss!
SAA® is a leading designer and manufacturer of stainless steel and chrome accessories for cars, trucks and SUVs. With over 25 years of experience, SAA continues to deliver high-quality products and services to customers throughout the world. All SAA car accessories are fully made in the United States with the use of latest design and production technologies. The company is permanently expanding its product lineup to satisfy the most demanding clients.