Universal Roadwing Removable Mud Flap System for 2" Hitch Receiver with Logo by Roadmaster®, 1 Pair Mud Flaps and 1 Piece Hardware Mount Kits. Location: Rear. RoadWing's 'anti-sail' design keeps the mud flaps down, where they can stay on the job - double-bolt attachment points hold the system in place, as well as level on the bevel, and grooved interior channels deflect rocks, gravel and road debris down and away from your towed vehicle or trailer. The RoadWing fits most 2" hitch receivers. It slides over your ball mount or tow bar stinger and is easily attached with set bolts, or just as easily detached.
- Designed to replace Roadmaster Roadwing mud flaps
- Provides excellence in towing protection
- Fits most 2'' hitch receivers
- 69 inch fits mini-pickups and small SUVs
- 73 inch fits SUVs and mid-size trucks
- 77 inch fits full-size trucks
- Available in 24 inches x 24 inches as one replacement mud flap
- One-piece removable design for quick and easy mounting and dismounting
- Double-bolt attachment points hold the system rock-solid in place
- Formed with grooves interior deflects mud, water, rocks and debris
- Manufactured from top-notch materials for superior strength and durability
- Hitch or ball mount is not included
The flaps can be trimmed to fit nearly any vehicle. Roadmaster is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Roadmaster are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Roadmaster does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Roadmaster is the name you can trust.
Roadmaster® is a leading manufacturer of premium RV aftermarket equipment, towed vehicle tow bars and braking systems, tow dollies, suspension products, etc. Since its birth in 1974, the company has been committed to offering only high-quality products. Roadmaster products are designed, engineered, and manufactured in its plant in Vancouver, Wash. The company uses the software program 'FEA' which stands for 'finite elemental analysis' to ensure structural integrity and longevity of its products.